World Of Warplanes Developers Discuss Superiority
A new video from Wargaming discusses game modes for World of Warplanes.
The developers discuss how they came to choose Superiority as the main game mode. This mode features both aerial combativeness and ground targets and objectives, letting teams of fifteen battle high and low in the skies to dominate the map. The team also discusses the Escort mode, where players must escort a team of AI-controlled bombers, and the tutorial mode, which will help pilots adapt to the flying and fighting systems in World of Warplanes.
Wargaming also publishes World of Tanks.
World of Warplanes: Developer Diaries #3
Articles You May Enjoy
- Second Co-Op Campaign Map Expands Interstellar Marines Universe
- Zero Point Software today released its second co-operative campaign map.
- Games of Glory: Kickstarter and Greenlight Campaigns Available
- LightBulb Crew, an independent game development studio with a team built around veterans of Ubisoft, DICE, and Codemasters, has launched both ...
- Daybreak Games Gets Ready to Celebrate Halloween Across Their Games
- Daybreak Games shared with us this morning their entire calendar of special Halloween events across all of their games.