World Of Warplanes Developers Discuss Superiority
A new video from Wargaming discusses game modes for World of Warplanes.
The developers discuss how they came to choose Superiority as the main game mode. This mode features both aerial combativeness and ground targets and objectives, letting teams of fifteen battle high and low in the skies to dominate the map. The team also discusses the Escort mode, where players must escort a team of AI-controlled bombers, and the tutorial mode, which will help pilots adapt to the flying and fighting systems in World of Warplanes.
Wargaming also publishes World of Tanks.
World of Warplanes: Developer Diaries #3
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Tanks: Console Exclusive Campaign Mode Revealed
- "War Stories" is the upcoming mode coming to World of Tanks on August 22. It's exclusive to Console and offers Solo/Co-Op gamep...
- Eldevin joins Steam Greenlight
- Hunted Cow Studios has been hard at work with their biggest browser-based title now joining Steam's Greenlight platform. Eldevin is alrea...
- Perfect Your Strategy With Albion Online’s Character Builder
- Albion Online is an MMO with the daunting task of building yourself any way you wish using the vast Destiny Board.