World of Warcraft: Patch 6.1 Hits the Servers
Blizzard has launched its latest feature patch for World of Warcraft today, making dozens of tweaks and improvements along with adding a modest amount of features.
Highlights of the patch include:
- New Blood Elf models
- A new Heirloom Collections tab, including an unlockable level 1 heirloom mount
- Twitter integration
- New Garrison visitors, a Garrison Jukebox, and many additional tweaks and improvements around the garrison
- Talent balancing for all classes
- A new chapter in the Legendary Ring quest
- Pet battle tweaks and improvements
- New colorblind options
There’s much more to the patch, so make sure to read over the official patch notes.
Articles You May Enjoy
- FreeStyle to launch Major update on Dec 16
- FreeStyle Street Basketball, a basketball themed MMO by GameKiss, just announced a major update which is expected to go live on December 15, 2...
- SMITE on Playstation Gets Even More Free
- HiRez Studios has teamed up with Playstation to offer Playstation Plus some incredible free stuff for players of the hit MOBA, SMITE.
- War Thunder Revenue Sharing Program a Success
- A War Thunder community player has banked over $5,000 in just one week.