World of Warcraft: Patch 6.1 Hits the Servers
Blizzard has launched its latest feature patch for World of Warcraft today, making dozens of tweaks and improvements along with adding a modest amount of features.
Highlights of the patch include:
- New Blood Elf models
- A new Heirloom Collections tab, including an unlockable level 1 heirloom mount
- Twitter integration
- New Garrison visitors, a Garrison Jukebox, and many additional tweaks and improvements around the garrison
- Talent balancing for all classes
- A new chapter in the Legendary Ring quest
- Pet battle tweaks and improvements
- New colorblind options
There’s much more to the patch, so make sure to read over the official patch notes.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Sol Strike Preview
- Solstrike is a turn-based strategy game brought to us by one of the creators of Runescape. Originally devised as a demo for the FenForge game ...
- Perfect World Entertainment's 2018 Winter Event Roundup
- Perfect World Entertainment is proud to announce their limited-time Winter Events across their portfolio of online games.