World of Warcraft: Patch 6.1 Hits the Servers
Blizzard has launched its latest feature patch for World of Warcraft today, making dozens of tweaks and improvements along with adding a modest amount of features.
Highlights of the patch include:
- New Blood Elf models
- A new Heirloom Collections tab, including an unlockable level 1 heirloom mount
- Twitter integration
- New Garrison visitors, a Garrison Jukebox, and many additional tweaks and improvements around the garrison
- Talent balancing for all classes
- A new chapter in the Legendary Ring quest
- Pet battle tweaks and improvements
- New colorblind options
There’s much more to the patch, so make sure to read over the official patch notes.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Atlas Reactor Insider Beta Preview
- There have been several changes made from alpha to beta, mostly centered on improving things the community thought could use some tweaking.
- League of Legends Reveals Braum with hefty Analysis
- Over the past year Riot Games has chosen to adopt a more thorough, slow paced champion release schedule for their most popular MOBA in the wor...
- The Repopulation Patch 15.8.1 Live Today
- Today, Patch 15.8.1 deploys in The Repopulation.