World of Warcraft Patch 6.0.2 Details Emerge
In preparation for the Warlords of Draenor expansion, Blizzard Entertainment today has revealed Pre-Patch update 6.0.2, The Iron Tide, will be arriving in World of Warcraft on October 14th.
This patch focuses on continuing the lore build up with a massive barbarian incursion into the Blasted Lands where players will soon come to realize that not all is as it seems. The truth lies within the world of Draenor itself, as does danger the likes of which players have ever seen.
While this limited time content is focused at end-game players, everyone should keep an eye on the patch notes as tons of gameplay adjustments as well as skill and ability tweaks will arrive with the patch. For full details read the official post here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Brave Frontier Announces Their Fifth Anniversary Extravaganza
- gumi inc is calling all of their Summoners, because Brave Frontier is turning five years old!
- SMITE: When to Play Ranked
- SMITE has a few options for Ranked gameplay, with Duel (1v1), Joust (3v3), and Conquest (5v5).
- Legacy of Atlantis's Pre-Registration Has Begun
- Valofe has announced that as of the 21st, in less than a week, more than 50,000 users have applied for Legacy of Atlantica's Pre-Registra...