World of Tanks Update 8.9: Armored Spearhead is Now Live!
Wargaming has announced the rollout of World of Tanks’ 8.9 update in North America today.
Update 8.9 introduces seven new German tanks, some rebalancing, plus Personal Rating changes. More importantly, the update also introduces the new Northwest map plus the new Team Battle game mode, a ten-minute match designed for teams of seven players to offer “more concentrated matchmaking.”
Make sure to check the Release Notes page for the full details of this extensive update!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dead Effect 2 - Early Access FPS Game Available Now
- Indie game developer and publisher BadFly Interactive is excited to announce the release of Dead Effect 2 via Steam™ Early Access, the lates...
- BATTLELINE: STEEL WARFARE Releases New Tanks
- Today, BANDAI NAMCO Games America releases its latest game update for the free-to-play title for PC, BATTLELINE: STEEL WARFARE, which introduc...
- Marvel Battle Lines Update Features Battle Against Thanos
- Marvel Battle Lines has received its first major update today, which raises the max player level and adds 45 new cards.