World of Tanks Update 8.9: Armored Spearhead is Now Live!
Wargaming has announced the rollout of World of Tanks’ 8.9 update in North America today.
Update 8.9 introduces seven new German tanks, some rebalancing, plus Personal Rating changes. More importantly, the update also introduces the new Northwest map plus the new Team Battle game mode, a ten-minute match designed for teams of seven players to offer “more concentrated matchmaking.”
Make sure to check the Release Notes page for the full details of this extensive update!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Race the Sun Level Design Contest on Steam Workshop
- Flippfly announces a level design contest for Race the Sun as it gains Steam Workshop support.
- Eon Altar Now Available Via Steam Early Access
- Flying Helmet Games promises hours of pizza-fueled fun, even if you want to play solo.
- PlanetSide 2 Releases Auto-Turrets in Latest Update
- Today, Sony Online Entertainment released the latest game update to PlanetSide 2, which includes wieldable melee weapons and the Spitfire Turr...