World of Tanks releases French tanks
Update 7.1 has arrived for World of Tanks, and with it comes the French tank line, the fourth nation of tanks to join the MMO.
The first line becomes available today, and includes light, medium, and heavy tanks, featuring unique modules. French tank fans can look forward to automatic loading systems and oscillating turrets, which will offer new tactics and strategies for all players to enjoy. Tank destroyers and SPGs for the French line will arrive later in the year.
World of Tanks is published by Wargaming.net.
World of Tanks Gameplay Screenshot
The French Have Arrived!
The new line of vehicles rolls onto World of Tanks stage
London, UK, Paris, FR and San Francisco, CA (5th January, 2011) — Wargaming.net, the award-winning videogame publisher and developer, is proud to present the long-anticipated line of the French tanks available in the all-new Update 7.1 for its free-to-play action MMO World of Tanks.
French vehicles will invade World of Tanks in two steps, and their first line available as of today features light, medium, and heavy tanks. Just as their historical prototypes, the in-game machines will have unique features and modules, including automatic loading system and oscillating turrets that will enrich gameplay diversity and require different tactical approach from players.
“Our players already know how to play with the “big three” tank nations, but the French are all-different,” says Mike Zhivets, Lead Game Designer for World of Tanks. “You’ll have to reconsider the way you think tanks behave before they let you tame them. And that’s what we love them for!”
The second part of the French vehicles will appear later in 2012 and will include tank destroyers and SPGs.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Blade & Soul Unchained Arrives March 2
- NCSoft announced that Blade & Soul Unchained, the second content update for the MMO, is scheduled to launch on March 2 in NA/EU.
- Gloria Victis Doubles World Size
- The latest update to hit Gloria Victis' alpha servers will double its world size, bringing new locations to capture, 80 new enemy NPCs.
- RaiderZ Releases First Dev Diary
- Perfect World Entertainment has released its first developer diary for its upcoming action MMO, RaiderZ.