World of Tanks Hits the Mark at 60 Million Registered Users
Wargaming, the leading free-to-play massively multiplayer online developer and publisher, today announced that their flagship free-to-play action MMO, World of Tanks, has tallied more than 60 million registered players around the world.
At this year’s E3, World of Tanks will be prominently featured at Wargaming’s spacious 10,000 square feet booth (601 South Hall) with 10 high-end gaming stations running throughout the entirety of the show, allowing attendees to get more familiar with the game or prove their battlefield supremacy. In celebration of hitting the 60 million registered player milestone, Wargaming has also released a brand-new cinematic trailer for World of Tanks, featuring the trademark action and tactical team gameplay that has made the title a worldwide success.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shadowrun Chronicles: INFECTED! is Available Now
- The first add-on for the turn-based, tactical co-op game, Shadowrun Chronicles, INFECTED! continues the Boston Lockdown story arc.
- Albion Online Adds New Twist to Equipment Customization
- Sandbox Interactive has shed some light on the unique equipment and crafting customization system in their upcoming cross-platform Sandbox MMO...
- Crash Fever Announces 3rd Anniversary Event
- WonderPlanet is proud to announce that Crash Fever was originally launched on October 26th, 2016.