Wizardry Online Officially Launches
Sony Online Entertainment has announced the official North American and European launch of Wizardry Online.
“Wizardry Online is the most hardcore fantasy MMORPG ever created,” said Todd Carson, Senior Producer, Sony Online Entertainment. “The difficulty level is insane and delivers a challenging, immersive free-to-play experience that today’s players want and demand, while also capturing the true essence and heritage of the Wizardry franchise that players and fans have come to know and love over the past 30 years.”
Wizardry Online features a permadeath system (“Lost”), in which players face the threat of failure at reviving and which will cause their character to become permanently lost, although their experience will continue on. Massive dungeons, skill customization, bounty hunting, brutal PvP, account progression, and a harken back to the old rules of Wizardry are all among the many features that can be found. Wizardry Online is a free-to-play title with optional content available for purchase.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Total War Battles: Kingdom Launches Game-Changing Beta Update
- Beta Version 0.3 brings new features and changes to the game based on crucial player feedback from the initial Open Beta Stages.
- Warframe: Tethra's Doom Now on PS4
- Digital Extremes releases its latest major update to Warframe on PlayStation 4, including Rhino Prime, Tethra's Doom, Hijack, and Grineer...
- Wildstar: New Details on Star-Comm Basin Revealed
- Wildstar: New Details on Star-Comm Basin Revealed - The battle over Star-Comm Basin has begun!