WildStar Now On Steam
Today, Carbine and NCSoft have announced the official launch of WildStar on Steam.
The sci-fi MMORPG originally launched in 2014 as a pay-to-play game, but has since transitioned to a free-to-play model. In the years since launch, Carbine has offered many content updates and quality of life improvements.
WildStar is also offering several Steam bundles (also available in the In-Game store) with a sizeable discount to welcome new players and returning players. Find it on Steam here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Eve Online: All Systems Go For Fanfest 2015
- CCP Games, a leading independent developer of massively multiplayer games, today announced that the final details for Fanfest 2015 are now ava...
- Divinity: Original Sin 2 is Live on Kickstarter
- The Divinity: Original Sin 2 Kickstarter campaign is live, unveiling some of the most highly requested additions to the series.
- Total Warhammer Smashes Franchise Sales Records in First Week
- Total Warhammer has gone on to break franchise records