WildStar Now On Steam
Today, Carbine and NCSoft have announced the official launch of WildStar on Steam.
The sci-fi MMORPG originally launched in 2014 as a pay-to-play game, but has since transitioned to a free-to-play model. In the years since launch, Carbine has offered many content updates and quality of life improvements.
WildStar is also offering several Steam bundles (also available in the In-Game store) with a sizeable discount to welcome new players and returning players. Find it on Steam here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Maestia Announces Skies Of Palus
- Gravity Interactive has announced a new update for Maestia, titled Skies of Palus.
- Hero of the Obelisk Now Shut Down
- GBE Games takes down Hero of the Obelisk as it enters redevelopment.
- Blade & Soul Announces Launch and Esports Plans
- This is a big day for us, as we’re able to share the official launch date of Blade & Soul for all Western players