WildStar Now On Steam
Today, Carbine and NCSoft have announced the official launch of WildStar on Steam.
The sci-fi MMORPG originally launched in 2014 as a pay-to-play game, but has since transitioned to a free-to-play model. In the years since launch, Carbine has offered many content updates and quality of life improvements.
WildStar is also offering several Steam bundles (also available in the In-Game store) with a sizeable discount to welcome new players and returning players. Find it on Steam here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Halloween MMO Events 2013
- The list for all your MMO'ween needs in 2013!
- Turbine and Major League Gaming Partner for Infinite Crisis
- Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, through its developer Turbine, Inc., and Major League Gaming (MLG), the world’s largest eSports leag...
- Snail Games Latest Action MMORPG, Blade Reborn, Available Globally
- Snail Games has just unveiled the global launch of their latest action MMORPG, Blade Reborn on both iOS and Android.