WildStar Now On Steam
Today, Carbine and NCSoft have announced the official launch of WildStar on Steam.
The sci-fi MMORPG originally launched in 2014 as a pay-to-play game, but has since transitioned to a free-to-play model. In the years since launch, Carbine has offered many content updates and quality of life improvements.
WildStar is also offering several Steam bundles (also available in the In-Game store) with a sizeable discount to welcome new players and returning players. Find it on Steam here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Gamigo Announces a Host of Halloween Events
- The gamigo group announced that several of their games are getting spooky over the course of the Halloween season!
- Gamer Sensei Adds The Elder Scrolls: Legends to their Coaching Platform
- This morning, Gamer Sensei announced a new title to their company's esports coaching system: The Elder Scrolls: Legends!
- Gloria Victis September Update Details
- As you probably are aware the Gloria Victis team has been busy laying the framework of game mechanics in the past few months since the Pre-Alp...