Wildstar: Now coming to Steam (?)
While it may not have an official announcement, a random user over on Reddit’s official /r/Wildstar message board has posted a new finding, suggesting that the game will be on Valve’s Steam platform soon, as well as a possible F2P business model change.
The link suggesting this comes from SteamDB, which now has a listing for Wildstar as an accessible title on Steam: https://steamdb.info/sub/68224/
For more details and speculation, visit http://www.reddit.com/r/WildStar/comments/35vm11/wildstar_coming_to_steam/
More information will be updated if a confirmation on Wildstar’s Steam release is confirmed.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Blood Bowl 2 Undead Team Revealed
- Death comes often for Blood Bowl players, & the souls of the most passionate sometimes rise up again to relive their former glory.
- Dual Universe Announces Pre-alpha Date
- Great news from the folks behind Dual Universe (Novaquark), in that we have a date for their pre-alpha access.
- Hirez Roundup #12: Comfort Zones
- Next week, I promise I'll have some non-Hirez related content for you guys! But I still had some stuff to cover today.