Wildstar: Now coming to Steam (?)
While it may not have an official announcement, a random user over on Reddit’s official /r/Wildstar message board has posted a new finding, suggesting that the game will be on Valve’s Steam platform soon, as well as a possible F2P business model change.
The link suggesting this comes from SteamDB, which now has a listing for Wildstar as an accessible title on Steam: https://steamdb.info/sub/68224/
For more details and speculation, visit http://www.reddit.com/r/WildStar/comments/35vm11/wildstar_coming_to_steam/
More information will be updated if a confirmation on Wildstar’s Steam release is confirmed.
Articles You May Enjoy
- MechWarrior Online Community Warfare Phase II Complete
- Piranha Games announced today that the popular MechWarrior Online has completed Phase II of development on the Community Warfare feature.
- Warhammer 40K Eternal Crusade: Team Combat Demo this Friday
- Team Critical Hit will be continuing their transparent approach to development this week on Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade by streaming new...
- Immortal Conquest Update Brings All-New Map And New Features
- A huge update came to Immortal Conquest from NetEase today, which changes the global map to offer more strategic depth.