WildStar – Now Available for Preorder
Carbine Studios’ highly anticipated MMORPG WildStar is now available for preorder. Players who pre-order will gain have early access to several closed and open beta events and will receive a variety of exclusive in-game items and perks, including:
- Early game access beginning Saturday, May 31 (three days prior to the game’s official launch)
- An exclusive Rocket House
- A mini-ship housing decoration, which grants players additional rest experience points
- A 10-slot storage bag to increase character inventory
- The opportunity to reserve character and guild names prior to launch
Two versions of the game will be available at launch, standard and digital deluxe. More information can be found in the pre-order link below. WildStar will officially launch worldwide on Tuesday, June 3, 201
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Elder Scrolls Online Celebrates Imperial City Anniversary
- The Elder Scrolls Online is celebrating the one year anniversary of the Imperial City DLC pack with a special sale.
- Stein.world Review
- I have to admit, I was a bit skeptical when asked to review the game stein.world on Steam.
- Guardians of Middle-Earth Steam Launch Review
- While there is more to the game than simply marching up the three lane map (there is also an optional one lane map) and mowing down enemy towe...