WildStar: New Update Brings UI Changes and More
Carbine Studios has recently posted patch log changes for their upcoming Fantasy/Sci-Fi MMORPG WildStar, which brings a slew of new changes and additions, including a new UI, new character customization options (including selectable body types), character class balances and more.
For those that are wondering: The entire list of changes and additions comes to about 79 pages long (In Microsoft Word)
For the details on the update, visit: https://forums.wildstar-online.com/forums/index.php?/topic/31980-ui-20-patch-notes-4814/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Atlas Releases Blackwood Map
- ATLAS has released a new free DLC that introduces a new expansion map, Blackwood.
- The Maestros Beta Weekend - May 25th-28th
- The Maestros announced they'll be hosting a closed beta weekend, which starts this Friday (May 25th) at 5 pm EST.
- Black Desert Online is Terrorized by Dark Rifts
- After Wednesday's maintenance, Pearl Abyss/Kakao Games announced new content will be coming to Black Desert.