WildStar: New Update Brings UI Changes and More
Carbine Studios has recently posted patch log changes for their upcoming Fantasy/Sci-Fi MMORPG WildStar, which brings a slew of new changes and additions, including a new UI, new character customization options (including selectable body types), character class balances and more.
For those that are wondering: The entire list of changes and additions comes to about 79 pages long (In Microsoft Word)
For the details on the update, visit: https://forums.wildstar-online.com/forums/index.php?/topic/31980-ui-20-patch-notes-4814/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Aeria Games announces Dragon Crusade
- Closed beta registration has begun for Dragon Crusade, a new MMORTS from Aeria Games.
- Heroes Evolved Crowns HEC Asia Arena Champion and Announced New Mode
- R2 games have officially concluded their time at ESGS and after three days, the HEC Asia Arena champions were crowned.
- Eden Eternal launches Diamond server
- Aeria Games has launched a new server for Eden Eternal: Diamond.