WildStar: New Strain Housing Decor Items Revealed
Carbine Studios has been rolling out additional details about WildStar’s first “Ultra Drop” – The Strain, continuing today with the announcement of the housing and customization updates that will be coming to the game.
In The Strain, players will get the chance to turn their house into a horrifyingly elegant pad by adding items like bathtubs with claws, giant infected optical nerves, postulant purple barbs and more assorted grossness. In addition, a couple new housing plugs will be available including a Strainmaw mat for your unwelcomed guests and a Phage Form Lab. All of these additions give players a crazy amount of options to truly customize their house and the chance to earn more rest XP when logging out. Carbine is continually proving that WildStar provides the most robust housing customization tools in the genre.
If your character isn’t ghoulish enough, upgrade your wardrobe with some rot couture by collecting each piece of a new ravenous Strain costume. New Strain dyes are also available as well as the sickest hoverboard ever, literally.
For more info, visit http://www.wildstar-online.com/en/drops/1/strain/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Spirit Tales Enters Closed Beta
- KoramGame has announced that closed beta for Spirit Tales has launched.
- Flyff Turning Point Part 1 Expansion Arrives in August
- Webzen has confirmed today that the latest expansion for Flyff - Fly For Fun will be released in North America and Europe on August 16, 2016.
- Defiance: Silicon Valley Livestream Today (July 30)
- Trion Worlds is hosting a livestream this afternoon, July 30, at 3pm Pacific on their Twitch channel to reveal Defiance's new Silicon Val...