Wildstar: Megaservers coming this week
Carbine Studios has just recently announced that all their existing servers for their sci-fi/fantasy MMORPG Wildstar will be merged together for the upcoming Megaserver update, allowing the playerbase to meet up in mass, group with friends, raid with guildmates and achieve more opportunities to enjoy all that WildStar has to offer.
All realms will be brought down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, October 15th at 5:00 AM Pacific Time, for a period of 12 to 24 hours. All players with active accounts will also be given 30 extra boomboxes over the course of 30 days and 1-extra day of playtime.
For more info, visit http://www.wildstar-online.com/en/news/2014-10-13-its-megaservers-time/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Lineage 2 Review
- Lineage 2 doesn't look bad for such an old MMORPG. The trouble is that the gameplay is outdated.
- KurtzPel Launches Global Closed Beta on Steam
- KOG Games' latest MMORPG begins a limited-time Closed Beta today, and it will run until February 24th.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III Multiplayer Beta Available Now on PS4
- The start of the highly-anticipated Call of Duty ®: Black Ops III multiplayer beta has arrived on PlayStation®4 computer entertainment syste...