Wildstar: Megaservers coming this week
Carbine Studios has just recently announced that all their existing servers for their sci-fi/fantasy MMORPG Wildstar will be merged together for the upcoming Megaserver update, allowing the playerbase to meet up in mass, group with friends, raid with guildmates and achieve more opportunities to enjoy all that WildStar has to offer.
All realms will be brought down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, October 15th at 5:00 AM Pacific Time, for a period of 12 to 24 hours. All players with active accounts will also be given 30 extra boomboxes over the course of 30 days and 1-extra day of playtime.
For more info, visit http://www.wildstar-online.com/en/news/2014-10-13-its-megaservers-time/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Halloween "Sieges" Knight Age
- Joymax has announced the launch of a new major update to Knight Age Online today, introducing Siege Warfare and Halloween events.
- DCUO Halls of Power II DLC Press Overview
- Daybreak offered up a peek at the content that is now available to members of the DCUO game. I’m talking of course about Halls of Power II
- Heroes & Generals Launches Patton, Largest Content-update to Date
- Reto-Moto has just released the largest content-update to date, for their persistent WWII MMO-shooter Heroes & Generals.