Wildstar: Megaservers coming this week
Carbine Studios has just recently announced that all their existing servers for their sci-fi/fantasy MMORPG Wildstar will be merged together for the upcoming Megaserver update, allowing the playerbase to meet up in mass, group with friends, raid with guildmates and achieve more opportunities to enjoy all that WildStar has to offer.
All realms will be brought down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, October 15th at 5:00 AM Pacific Time, for a period of 12 to 24 hours. All players with active accounts will also be given 30 extra boomboxes over the course of 30 days and 1-extra day of playtime.
For more info, visit http://www.wildstar-online.com/en/news/2014-10-13-its-megaservers-time/
Articles You May Enjoy
- RaiderZ Previews Hero's Lane
- Perfect World Entertainment has revealed a sneak peek at Hero's Lane in RaiderZ.
- Heroes of the Storm Reveals New Lost Cavern Battleground
- Heroes of the Storm has announced a new battleground coming to the Nexus in the next patch: The Lost Cavern.
- Xulu Universe Enters Alpha Testing
- Xulu Entertainment has announced the alpha testing phase of their physics based virtual world titled Xulu Universe.