Wildstar: Megaservers coming this week
Carbine Studios has just recently announced that all their existing servers for their sci-fi/fantasy MMORPG Wildstar will be merged together for the upcoming Megaserver update, allowing the playerbase to meet up in mass, group with friends, raid with guildmates and achieve more opportunities to enjoy all that WildStar has to offer.
All realms will be brought down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, October 15th at 5:00 AM Pacific Time, for a period of 12 to 24 hours. All players with active accounts will also be given 30 extra boomboxes over the course of 30 days and 1-extra day of playtime.
For more info, visit http://www.wildstar-online.com/en/news/2014-10-13-its-megaservers-time/
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Invasion Begins – Aliens Take Over the World of Arctic Combat
- Webzen, Inc., a global leader in next-generation free-to-play games, unleashes a heart-stopping new Alien Defense Mode for the modern military...
- Land of Chaos Online Open Beta Begins Today
- Land of Chaos Online open beta begins today, August 3, 2010. Since closed beta, Alaplaya has added numerous new features and fixed bugs.
- Wargame Red Dragon - Pre-orders Now Available
- Today, just a month before the release of the game, the latest title in the spectacular RTS series created by developers Eugen Systems, Wargam...