Wildstar: Megaservers coming this week
Carbine Studios has just recently announced that all their existing servers for their sci-fi/fantasy MMORPG Wildstar will be merged together for the upcoming Megaserver update, allowing the playerbase to meet up in mass, group with friends, raid with guildmates and achieve more opportunities to enjoy all that WildStar has to offer.
All realms will be brought down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, October 15th at 5:00 AM Pacific Time, for a period of 12 to 24 hours. All players with active accounts will also be given 30 extra boomboxes over the course of 30 days and 1-extra day of playtime.
For more info, visit http://www.wildstar-online.com/en/news/2014-10-13-its-megaservers-time/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Aeria Games Announces Dragomon Hunter
- Aeria Games today announced the upcoming Dragomon Hunter, an anime-style MMORPG.
- Kards - Early Access Preview
- Kards is a CCG based on World War II, and Jason deep dives into how this Early Access card game plays.
- Scarlet Blade: "Face Nemesis" Update Now Available
- A new update for Scarle Blade and a new level cap is now available. You can now level your Arkana to 44!