WildStar hosts the Hoverboard zPrix Invitational
It was a simpler time when clothes dried themselves, food cooked in nanoseconds, and the Cubs won the World Series. Return to tomorrow with Carbine Studios and WildStar in celebrating October 21, 2015 with the Hoverboard zPrix Invitational!
Beginning on October 21, this five-day event introduces new daily quests, costumes, toys, housing décor, titles and (of course) hoverboards! The celebrations revolve around three zTracks installed in three disparate zones: lush, forested Celestion, dry, rocky Deradune, and the icy slopes of snowy Whitevale. The zTracks will see players blasting through checkpoints while hitting speed boosts, jump pads, holorings and more, in intense time trial racing challenges.
The Hoverboard zPrix Invitational may only last for a few days, but the memories will last a lifetime. For even more information on this upcoming event, visit http://www.wildstar-online.com/en/news/2015-10-21-deep-dive-hoverboard-zprix-invitational/.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Bloodline Champions Enters Open Beta
- The arena based fighting MMO Bloondline Champions is now in open beta! The Swedish game is being published by Funcom. The game is a team based...
- Dreadnought PAX South Hands On Preview
- Dreadnought is a team-based space arena shooter. The twist, however, is the scale of the ships involved -- they’re absolutely massive.
- Magic the Gathering Arena: Closed Beta Thoughts
- Magic the Gathering Arena is a new way to play the classic CCG. Could it shake up the card game esports scene?