WildStar Features Trailer Released
NCSoft and Carbine Studios have released a new trailer for their highly anticipated sci-fi MMO WildStar today, detailing several features of the game.
The core of the game focuses on The Exiles and The Dominion factions, who seek to claim the lost planet of Nexus for their own. Features included in the trailer are warplots, which allow groups and guilds to wage war against the opposing faction and build a base to repel them. Four paths have been revealed as well, as a soldier, scientist, settler, or explorer. Player housing will also be implemented, allowing you to customize your domicile to your liking.
WildStar promises to have an epic storyline, with episodic content that expands your own personal storyline. In addition to all this, players can look forward to dungeons, raids, and PvP content. You can view the trailer below:
Articles You May Enjoy
- New Infinite Crisis Spotlight: Gaslight Joker
- Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment has released a new Champion Profile video for The Joker today. Infinite Crisis is currently in closed b...
- Continent of the Ninth Seal Announces Second Update for 6th Continent - RAEBIN Part 2
- Webzen today revealed sparse details about the second half of their RAEBIN continent update in C9 - Continent of the Ninth Seal.
- GunSwords Announces First Beta Bash
- Join the developers during GunSwords' first open beta bash, with lots of prizes and epic events!