WildStar C.R.E.D.D. System Now Live
Carbine has today released WildStar’s C.R.E.D.D. system, an alternate payment model for players.
C.R.E.D.D. is a 30-day game subscription, which can be purchased with real cash and then sold to other players for gold. This allows players a “play to pay” option, where they can subscribe through gold instead of real money, and also allows players with extra cash the opportunity to earn gold.
The entire C.R.E.D.D. system and business model for WildStar is explained here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shotgun News 11/25: Trove, EVE, Child's Play, and More!
- A daily dose of news from the MMO industry
- Lilith Continues Overseas Push with New Soul Hunters Update
- In the upcoming update, two more chapters were added to Soul Hunters campaign mode, bringing the story to a total of 14 chapters.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic Review (2016)
- So what’s the state of the game now? I’m a little torn, I won’t lie to you guys.