WildStar Beta Access Breakdown
If you’re eager to get into WildStar’s open beta, pre-ordering, or just trying to figure out what’s going on with beta: a handy flowchart (created by QuantumlyCertain, a WildStar beta tester) has surfaced that will help you understand the unique way that pre-orders, closed beta, and open beta are coming together in the months before release.
Here’s a summary: if you’re currently in closed beta, your level cap will be 50 (up until release); if you’re not, your level cap will be 17. Players who have at least one character past level 32 will get access to all four beta weekends; players who have pre-ordered also get this access plus headstart weekend. All other players will have to wait until May for the open beta.
Wildstar officially releases on June 3.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rumble KingsRoad’s Winterstone Tournament Offers Exclusive Holiday Rewards
- KingsRoad, the multiplayer action-RPG from Rumble Entertainment, is celebrating the season of snow and ice with the special Winterstone Tourna...
- Idol Wars Pre-Registration Now Available
- Gaming portal Nutaku.com has announced that Idol Wars, a popular competitive online RPG now localized in English, will release in August 2016.
- Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies unleashes Christmas Nightmare
- Brains are on the menu this season, as free-to-play shooter Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies prepares to roll out a gruelling and ghoulish update