WildStar Beta Access Breakdown
If you’re eager to get into WildStar’s open beta, pre-ordering, or just trying to figure out what’s going on with beta: a handy flowchart (created by QuantumlyCertain, a WildStar beta tester) has surfaced that will help you understand the unique way that pre-orders, closed beta, and open beta are coming together in the months before release.
Here’s a summary: if you’re currently in closed beta, your level cap will be 50 (up until release); if you’re not, your level cap will be 17. Players who have at least one character past level 32 will get access to all four beta weekends; players who have pre-ordered also get this access plus headstart weekend. All other players will have to wait until May for the open beta.
Wildstar officially releases on June 3.
Articles You May Enjoy
- City of Steam - Gamerocks Going Live
- Gamerocks has announced the launch of its open beta of City of Steam on January 23 at 6pm Pacific.
- Kings and Legends Unleashes New Cards With All-new Abilities
- Kings and Legends, the unique card-based, free2play browser title, announced today a further card expansion for its exciting new update, “Da...
- WeMade USA Appoints Philip Yun as CEO
- WeMade USA, the United States subsidiary of WeMade Entertainment, has announced the hiring of Philip Yun as their Chief Executive Officer.