WildStar Beta Access Breakdown
If you’re eager to get into WildStar’s open beta, pre-ordering, or just trying to figure out what’s going on with beta: a handy flowchart (created by QuantumlyCertain, a WildStar beta tester) has surfaced that will help you understand the unique way that pre-orders, closed beta, and open beta are coming together in the months before release.
Here’s a summary: if you’re currently in closed beta, your level cap will be 50 (up until release); if you’re not, your level cap will be 17. Players who have at least one character past level 32 will get access to all four beta weekends; players who have pre-ordered also get this access plus headstart weekend. All other players will have to wait until May for the open beta.
Wildstar officially releases on June 3.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Serious Sam joins Duke Nukem in Wild Buster: Heroes of Titan
- The "Broken" are not prepared for this: Serious Sam, one of the most badass shooter characters of all is coming to Wild Buster!
- Elsword Introduces Ariel's Nightmare Dungeon
- KOG Games, a leading developer and publisher of popular free-to-play action MMORPGs, is introducing a devilish new Halloween dungeon event for...
- Globe Strike: First Beta Test for New FPS Announced
- NGames would like to announce the first beta test for the First Person Shooter Globe Strike. Players are invited to join the first beta test w...