WildStar Beta Access Breakdown
If you’re eager to get into WildStar’s open beta, pre-ordering, or just trying to figure out what’s going on with beta: a handy flowchart (created by QuantumlyCertain, a WildStar beta tester) has surfaced that will help you understand the unique way that pre-orders, closed beta, and open beta are coming together in the months before release.
Here’s a summary: if you’re currently in closed beta, your level cap will be 50 (up until release); if you’re not, your level cap will be 17. Players who have at least one character past level 32 will get access to all four beta weekends; players who have pre-ordered also get this access plus headstart weekend. All other players will have to wait until May for the open beta.
Wildstar officially releases on June 3.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Master X Master Adds Support Master Titus
- Master X Master unleashes their third new character upon the battlefield, and it's the Support Master, Titus!
- Riders Of Icarus Enters Open Beta with Improved Features
- Nexon America and WeMade Entertainment are proud to announce the Open Beta launch for free-to-play MMORPG.
- Billion Lords Pre-Registration Reaches over 150,000 Users
- Billion Lords RPG is presently available for Pre-Registration on the Play Store and iOS store.