WildStar Arcterra Details Teased
Carbine today released their first screenshots and sparse details about the next addition to the WildStar Nexus Saga, the frozen wasteland of Arcterra.
Arcterra promises snowballing villains as the more bosses you defeat in an area, the bigger and more abundant the baddies become. Meaning your frenzy will be rewarded by no doubt epic loot. The most epic of which likely to come from rare keys dropped by the biggest bosses, letting you into secret faction exclusive dungeons! Which will be key to completing the unique Arcterra reward tracks to snag yourself new winter outfits, mounts, and more.
On the story side you can join up with friends or play solo to tackle the next stage of the battle between Drusera and The Entity. What awaits you in the Vault of the Archon? You’ll have to play to find out!
Check out more screenshot teasers on the official site.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Crystal Saga launches beta on LeKool with giveaway
- LeKool Games, publisher of several web games including Rich$tate and Star Supremacy, has launched its beta for Crystal Saga.
- Final Fantasy XI: Goddess Gaia Event Begins
- Final Fantasy XI: Goddess Gaia Event Begins - Special Campaign Offers Free Login Periods and Discounts
- SPACECOM: Release Date Set for September 17th
- The game will be sold through various digital vendors, including STEAM, Games Republic and more. It will be available for PC, Mac OS and Linux...