Wild Terra’s Major Update, 8.37 is live
A major update is live for Wild Terra, in the form of 8.37 and brings Pets, the Guild Warehouse, Scrolls of Characteristics and so much more. Pets can be fed, follow you around, and will be domesticated. It will help in battle and follow the owner obediently. They have a special house that they live in and can be sold at auction. The Guild Warehouse offers division of rights by Guild Ranks (by Esquire/Duke). Castles have received a visual update, and Scrolls to reset characteristics was also added. For full details, patch notes are provided below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Full Mojo Rampage Review
- Full Mojo Rampage is brutal, for a rogue-like game it actually is incredibly hard right off the bat. Go in gritting your teeth with white knuc...
- Pocket Platoons: Now Available
- En Masse Entertainment, publisher of TERA — one of the most-played MMORPGs on Steam— is excited to announce today’s launch of Pocket Pla...
- Magicka Wizard Wars Enters Open Beta
- Paradox Interactive and Paradox North today began the Open Beta phase for Magicka: Wizard Wars, the spellcasting action player-vs-player (PvP)...