Wild Terra’s Major Update, 8.37 is live
A major update is live for Wild Terra, in the form of 8.37 and brings Pets, the Guild Warehouse, Scrolls of Characteristics and so much more. Pets can be fed, follow you around, and will be domesticated. It will help in battle and follow the owner obediently. They have a special house that they live in and can be sold at auction. The Guild Warehouse offers division of rights by Guild Ranks (by Esquire/Duke). Castles have received a visual update, and Scrolls to reset characteristics was also added. For full details, patch notes are provided below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- New York ComicCon 2015 Day 2 Recap - Back to Japan
- The second day of NYCC has arrived, and today was a hectic run for interviews on some upcoming video game titles.
- Dying Light Revisited - Hard Mode and PvP
- A few weeks ago a long awaited patch has finally seen the light and the many hardcore zombie survivors can now finally try out hard mode.
- Hero Defense - Haunted Island Multiplayer Update Available
- Players of Hero Defense - Haunted Island can now take each other on in a fast-paced, highly-competitive synchronous 1v1 multiplayer mode.