Wild Terra Is Now Free to Play
Wild Terra Online has announced that they have moved to a new stage – now it is a Free to Play game. It is still available on Steam, and there is also a browser version in the link below. The team plans on continually updating and developing the game through content updates, and their policy of having an in-game store has not changed. The purpose of their in-game store is so that players can support the game without having anything that could shift the balance of PVP. Things that save time, or make the game a little more convenient are fair game, however. Cosmetics are also found in this shop. Wild Terra also released a set of DLC packs that feature mounts, titles, and other items of convenience. Those can be found here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Newest Shroud of the Avatar Early Release Adds Multiplayer
- Shroud of the Avatar announces the release of social systems in its latest early release build.
- RaiderZ Launches November 20
- Perfect World Entertainment has announced that RaiderZ will be going fully live on Tuesday, November 20.
- Guns of Icarus: Alliance - PS4 Review
- Guns of Icarus: Alliance is coming to life on Playstation 4, and Jason takes to the skies! Will it soar or will it imitate Icarus?