Wild Terra Is Now Free to Play
Wild Terra Online has announced that they have moved to a new stage – now it is a Free to Play game. It is still available on Steam, and there is also a browser version in the link below. The team plans on continually updating and developing the game through content updates, and their policy of having an in-game store has not changed. The purpose of their in-game store is so that players can support the game without having anything that could shift the balance of PVP. Things that save time, or make the game a little more convenient are fair game, however. Cosmetics are also found in this shop. Wild Terra also released a set of DLC packs that feature mounts, titles, and other items of convenience. Those can be found here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ragnarok Online Announces Start of Annual PvP Tournament
- Gravity Interactive has announced the start of their United States Ragnarok Championship (USRC).
- 2D Pocket RPG NTales Launches Today
- A popular title all around the globe, the 2D Pocket RPG NTales: Child of Destiny officially launches globally.
- Gigantic to Rework Roland in Closed Beta
- Given the larger playerbase and increased voice of feedback, it became clear that Roland had turned into some sort of odd gadgeteer.