Wild Terra Is Now Free to Play
Wild Terra Online has announced that they have moved to a new stage – now it is a Free to Play game. It is still available on Steam, and there is also a browser version in the link below. The team plans on continually updating and developing the game through content updates, and their policy of having an in-game store has not changed. The purpose of their in-game store is so that players can support the game without having anything that could shift the balance of PVP. Things that save time, or make the game a little more convenient are fair game, however. Cosmetics are also found in this shop. Wild Terra also released a set of DLC packs that feature mounts, titles, and other items of convenience. Those can be found here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Mortal Kombat X: F2P CCG Coming to Mobile Devices
- Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment today announced Mortal Kombat X, a free-to-play fighting/card-battler hybrid that delivers the next evo...
- Mordheim: City of the Damned enters Early Access Phase 4
- Rogue Factor's turned based tactical RPG adaptation of Games Workshop's tabletop game, is receiving another content update for its E...
- TerraGenesis Celebrates The 50th Anniversary of the Moon Landing With Update 5.1
- TerraGenesis is proud to announce the launch of update 5.1, which offers brand-new content, celebrating the Moon Landing.