Wild Terra Is Now Free to Play
Wild Terra Online has announced that they have moved to a new stage – now it is a Free to Play game. It is still available on Steam, and there is also a browser version in the link below. The team plans on continually updating and developing the game through content updates, and their policy of having an in-game store has not changed. The purpose of their in-game store is so that players can support the game without having anything that could shift the balance of PVP. Things that save time, or make the game a little more convenient are fair game, however. Cosmetics are also found in this shop. Wild Terra also released a set of DLC packs that feature mounts, titles, and other items of convenience. Those can be found here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Alchemist Code is Now Available on iOS and Android
- The official launch of the strategy RPG, The Alchemist Code by gumi is now live on iOS and Android!
- Heroes Quest: Magic and Dragons Update 1.5 Now Live
- Heroes Quest: Magic and Dragons has released Update 1.5 today.
- Wild Terra Update 8.31 Now Available
- Wild Terra has released Update 8.31, available automatically through Steam.