Wild Terra Is Now Free to Play
Wild Terra Online has announced that they have moved to a new stage – now it is a Free to Play game. It is still available on Steam, and there is also a browser version in the link below. The team plans on continually updating and developing the game through content updates, and their policy of having an in-game store has not changed. The purpose of their in-game store is so that players can support the game without having anything that could shift the balance of PVP. Things that save time, or make the game a little more convenient are fair game, however. Cosmetics are also found in this shop. Wild Terra also released a set of DLC packs that feature mounts, titles, and other items of convenience. Those can be found here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Patch 2.45 Brings Marriage & More
- The new patch introduces the Ceremony of Eternal Bonding and continues the long-running Zodiac weapon quest series.
- Avatar Star - Full Review
- AvatarStar is a free-to-play third-person shooter created by Cherry Credits.
- Allods Online Removing controversial "Fear of Death" Debuff
- Allods Online removing "Fear of Death" debuff with the launch of the Revelations of Gipat expansion pack. The most controversial ite...