Wild Buster: Heroes of Titan Kicks Off Alpha Today
Planet Titan is in need of immediate emergency assistance! Evil Cyborgs are overrunning the place and Insel Games is sending in an elite group to resolve it: The Wild Busters! For those who backed Wild Buster: Heroes of Titan on Indiegogo, Alpha access is available! For this week, they’ll be scheduled to defend the planet and try out the fourteen heroes presently in the game, from either the Guardians or Abandon factions. C0-op gameplay awaits, as well as raid dungeons as countless of “The Broken” are decimated. This feedback will be used to improve mechanics/in-game features and test server structure/integrity. Those who purchased the “Chosen Few Perk” and above started last Friday and assisted with the first major stress test.
Insel Games is extending their Indiegogo campaign by an additional three weeks to give potential latecomers a chance to sign-up for the Alpha by backing the game!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rogue Life Introduces Clan Raids
- Clan Life's latest update introduces one of the most in-demand features, the Clan Raid.
- Endless Legend Guardians Expansion Review
- Well, as you might imagine, the biggest addition that this expansion brings is the introduction of Guardians.
- Zodiac: Orcanon Odyssey Game Review
- Ojogo reviews Zodiac: Orcanon Odyssey, a premium mobile RPG that harkens back to old school titles with a brand new story and crisp visuals.