Wild Buster: Heroes of Titan Kicks Off Alpha Today
Planet Titan is in need of immediate emergency assistance! Evil Cyborgs are overrunning the place and Insel Games is sending in an elite group to resolve it: The Wild Busters! For those who backed Wild Buster: Heroes of Titan on Indiegogo, Alpha access is available! For this week, they’ll be scheduled to defend the planet and try out the fourteen heroes presently in the game, from either the Guardians or Abandon factions. C0-op gameplay awaits, as well as raid dungeons as countless of “The Broken” are decimated. This feedback will be used to improve mechanics/in-game features and test server structure/integrity. Those who purchased the “Chosen Few Perk” and above started last Friday and assisted with the first major stress test.
Insel Games is extending their Indiegogo campaign by an additional three weeks to give potential latecomers a chance to sign-up for the Alpha by backing the game!
Articles You May Enjoy
- E3 2015 Best in Show Coop Awards
- We look back at the greatest examples of multiplayer gaming at E3.
- World of Tanks X360 Edition: British Royal Tanks Available
- Wargaming announced today the addition of Royal Artillery and the Operations feature for its console multiplayer game, World of Tanks: Xbox 36...
- WildStar Announces Extra Beta Weekend Starting April 25th
- Does waiting until May 2 for WildStar’s next beta weekend have you feeling down? Well we have a surprise for you -- WildStar is holding a BO...