Webzen Officially Launches Arctic Combat on December 13
On December 13, Webzen will officially launch Arctic Combat for North America and Europe.
The launch will introduce new content to the game, including a new Rocket Launcher-only sub-mode, and an exclusive map for this mode, called Big Bang. Veterans can now gain new equipment to customize their weapons, including desert paint and Eotech holographic scopes, and the first rounds of the Second World Championship will begin accepting applications this month, with the round starting in January.
Jihun Lee, Head of Global Publishing, commented:
“We want to thank our community for this great support during the open beta as we are excited to officially launch the game. For the competitive community, we look forward to delivering news about a series of eSports tournaments featuring Arctic Combat.”
A new trailer continues the Arctic Combat story as players prepare to jump in tomorrow’s launch.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hero Commander: Void Maze now available
- Hero commander has released a big event today. The Void Maze is a mysterious place with plenty of opportunities and challenges. When players a...
- LYN: The Lightbringer Season Two Introduces New Raid Bosses
- LYN: The Lightbringer introduces a new Season Two update today, offering a large selection of new features.
- Conquer Online 3.0 to Launch Kingdom War in September
- Kingdom War, Tempest Wings, Perfection System and The Soul of Ancient Hero will be updated in CO 3.0 one after another.