Webzen annouces Archlord II for North & South America
WEBZEN announces the upcoming European and North/South American release of the highly anticipated PvP MMORPG, Archlord II. The game will be available in French, German and English language versions in 2014.
Archlord II is a medieval fantasy-based MMORPG, featuring vibrant in-game graphics and a mesmerizing soundtrack performed by Cris Velasco, the multi-award winning composer for more than 40 video games. This free-to-play title brings MMO fans across Europe and both Americas into a fantasy world shattered by the endless conflict between two opposing factions. Soon, players will be able to enjoy enormous Player vs Player battles, fighting to claim the ultimate prize and to become the Archlord – the world’s supreme ruler.
Running on the Gamebryo Engine, Archlord II will feature numerous great looking and unique battlegrounds designed for massive battles, holding up to 400 players. A classless character system will allow players to create unique and personalized gameplay styles.
For more info, visit http://archlord2.webzen.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Fortress Legends Launches on Mobile
- Today Bandai Namco has launched Fortress Legends, a mobile game that combines hack-and-slash, strategy, and real-time co-op.
- SMITE: "Serqet" champion details and Ao Kuang hint revealed
- New details for an upcoming god named Serqet has recently been revealed over on the official subreddit page for SMITE. Details include the con...
- Quake Live Finally Leaves Beta
- On August 6, 2010 Quake Live finally entered full release. It had been operating in open beta testing before that. Two optional subscription t...