Warship Battle Conquers Google Play with 4 Million Downloads
Joycity today announced that its new 3D action game, Warship Battle, reached 4 million downloads just three weeks after its launch in the Google Play store. In the US, the game is ranked #1 in the action games category and #10 overall. Internationally, Warship Battle has reached #1 in action games in 31 countries, and #5 overall in 24 countries. The game takes players to the fiery waters of the World War II era, where they must helm authentic military vessels in missions based on historic naval clashes. Its predecessor, Gunship Battle, recently surpassed 45 million downloads for Android.
To celebrate, Joycity is rewarding Warship Battle players 30% additional in-game money, which can be earned as an mission clear reward, as well as 50% more in-game cash, which can be earned as an episode clear reward.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elsword News - Valentine's KPOP Event Begins
- KOG Games is celebrating Valentine's Day with its Elsword players with the return of GFRIEND - bringing in new costumes and dance moves!
- Wargaming to Support Series of Restorations at Bovington Tank Museum
- Wargaming today unveiled details of its presence at the annual Tankfest, taking place at The Tank Museum in Bovington, England, on June 28 and...
- Armored Warfare: Early Access Test and Founder's Sale Announced
- Armored Warfare: Early Access Test and Founder's Sale Announced - Be the first to try out this competitive new tank battle game