Warship Battle Conquers Google Play with 4 Million Downloads
Joycity today announced that its new 3D action game, Warship Battle, reached 4 million downloads just three weeks after its launch in the Google Play store. In the US, the game is ranked #1 in the action games category and #10 overall. Internationally, Warship Battle has reached #1 in action games in 31 countries, and #5 overall in 24 countries. The game takes players to the fiery waters of the World War II era, where they must helm authentic military vessels in missions based on historic naval clashes. Its predecessor, Gunship Battle, recently surpassed 45 million downloads for Android.
To celebrate, Joycity is rewarding Warship Battle players 30% additional in-game money, which can be earned as an mission clear reward, as well as 50% more in-game cash, which can be earned as an episode clear reward.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Assassin's Creed: Pirates Mobile Game Review
- Whenever you hear the word Assassin’s Creed, you’d often expect templars, assassins, Abstergo and some faux conspiracy history stuff.
- Valkyrie Anatomia Reveals Their April Release Date
- Valkyrie Anatomia - The Origin - is the next installment of the Valkyrie Profile series, and returns on April 4th, 2019.
- Warlords Awakening Gets Set for Official Launch
- PLAYWITH Interactive is proud to announce the launch date for their buy-to-play MMO - November 28th.