Warship Battle Conquers Google Play with 4 Million Downloads
Joycity today announced that its new 3D action game, Warship Battle, reached 4 million downloads just three weeks after its launch in the Google Play store. In the US, the game is ranked #1 in the action games category and #10 overall. Internationally, Warship Battle has reached #1 in action games in 31 countries, and #5 overall in 24 countries. The game takes players to the fiery waters of the World War II era, where they must helm authentic military vessels in missions based on historic naval clashes. Its predecessor, Gunship Battle, recently surpassed 45 million downloads for Android.
To celebrate, Joycity is rewarding Warship Battle players 30% additional in-game money, which can be earned as an mission clear reward, as well as 50% more in-game cash, which can be earned as an episode clear reward.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Astellia Online - Interview Concerning Changes from Korean Version
- Astellia Online is a Korean MMO that is coming to the West via Barunson as their flagship title.
- Wintertide Event - Celebrate the Holiday Season in Firefall
- Wintertide is a holiday themed event where players can participate in several fun encounters including helping Father Wintertide, Snowball Fig...
- Firefall Update 1.3: War in the Amazon Available Today
- Red 5 Studios announces the release of Update 1.3: War in the Amazon for the MMO shooter, Firefall. This update introduces the game’s first...