Warship Battle Conquers Google Play with 4 Million Downloads
Joycity today announced that its new 3D action game, Warship Battle, reached 4 million downloads just three weeks after its launch in the Google Play store. In the US, the game is ranked #1 in the action games category and #10 overall. Internationally, Warship Battle has reached #1 in action games in 31 countries, and #5 overall in 24 countries. The game takes players to the fiery waters of the World War II era, where they must helm authentic military vessels in missions based on historic naval clashes. Its predecessor, Gunship Battle, recently surpassed 45 million downloads for Android.
To celebrate, Joycity is rewarding Warship Battle players 30% additional in-game money, which can be earned as an mission clear reward, as well as 50% more in-game cash, which can be earned as an episode clear reward.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tap! Captain Star Launches From Nanoo Company on Mobile
- Nanoo Company is proud to announce their first game from a Japanese developer (Marumittu), called Tap! Captain Star.
- Battlerite Unveils New Champion and Easter Festivities
- Stunlock Studios unleashes Ulrich, the Unwavering Light upon Battlerite as well as announce the return of Bakko's Egg Brawl.
- Vainglory Launches Update 1.15
- Vainglory has pushed its newest update, Update 1.15, live. This is the final update of the Vainglory Winter Season.