Warrior Epic Enters Closed Beta
It has been about four days now since the free to play Fantasy MMORPG Warrior Epic entered closed beta testing. Luckily, there are plenty of slots left for those interested in trying this game out before its commercial release. Warrior Epic is a heavily PvP oriented game but still has plenty of conventional content such as large dungeons and raid bosses.
I look forward to trying the game out and publishing our full review in the days to come. Until then, see you on the field warrior!
“We are excited to finally showcase all the updated features, cool content and all the polish that has gone into the development of Warrior Epic,” said Peter Cesario, Director of New Business and Product Development. “We are eager to see how our beta community will fair through all of the exciting content we are offering in the beta and we look forward to hearing their feedback as we gear up for the official launch.”
The Warrior Epic team has been hard at work making improvements to all aspects of the game since last year when a small group of players got a sneak peek at an early version. Major updates include a dramatically improved user experience as well as many new powerful and devastating abilities that have been added to the skill trees of all base and sub character classes. Additionally, much of the end game content has been implemented with new bosses, quests, campaigns and items suitable for higher level characters.
Developed by Austin based studio Possibility Space, Warrior Epic is an online, action role-playing game set in an original fantasy universe.
In the game, players will assume command of a Warrior Hall from which they manage their characters’ adventures. They can recruit from a wide array of Warrior Classes, each with its own style of play. The Classes and the Hall itself can be upgraded visually as well as functionally.
Players adventure together in multiplayer campaigns, adventure mode, solo quests and PVP.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elsword: "ADD" - New playable character now available
- KOG Games, a leading developer and publisher of popular free-to-play action MMORPGs, today announces the release of the ninth playable charact...
- Tencent Announces Partnership with Capcom to Create Monster Hunter Online
- Tencent’s recent investment in Epic Games seems to have led to quite the interesting partnership with the gaming industry veterans at Capcom...
- Block N' Load Launches Oceanic Server
- Block N Load, the online multiplayer action game currently in development for PC and scheduled for launch on Steam in early 2015, has introduc...