Warlocks VS Shadows Receives New Zone and Troll Warlord Jamal
Three weeks after launching into early access, Warlocks VS Shadows has introduced a new update including Jamal the Troll Warlord as well as the Frozen Lake world.
The details of the update include:
Unlocked characters are now global and work on all profiles.
Swampland’s music has been changed to its final version.
The revive zone has been extended even further.
Timeout time has been extended to 10 seconds in co-op online.
The portal after the second 2 boss was moved a little higher.
The bug, where you could pause the game while changing levels and therefore corrupting your save, was fixed.
The bug where a treasure chest sfx would ignore your sfx volume is now fixed.
Jumping out of the map in Swamplands was fixed.
The bug where spawn portal on 3rd boss would be behind the boss for players 2-4 was fixed.
The bug where you could enter portal on connection timeout (and therefore crashing your game) is now fixed as well.
Warlocks vs. Shadows is an action/RPG brawler with pixel art, allowing you to slay monsters, explore multiple dimensions, collect loot and have fun either by yourself in a single-player story mode or with your friends in local and multi co-op or versus.
Despite the PC, Mac and Linux versions that are now available on Steam Early Access, the game will also be released on Xbox One, PS4, PS Vita and Wii U in Q3 2015.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Gigantic to Rework Roland in Closed Beta
- Given the larger playerbase and increased voice of feedback, it became clear that Roland had turned into some sort of odd gadgeteer.
- FFXIV: A Realm Reborn - Now Available on the PS4
- Square Enix, Inc. today announced the launch of FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn for the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system.
- Spirit Guardian Launches Worldwide for iOS
- Game developer and publisher GTArcade is proud to announce Spirit Guardian will officially launch worldwide on July 24th for iOS.