Warhammer: Vermintide – Collector’s Edition Contest
Independent developer Fatshark today announced a new competition for Warhammer: End Times – Vermintide in partnership with DRKN and Claimony. 10 lucky players will each win a copy of the Collector’s Edition of Vermintide and a DRKN Vermintide T-Shirt. The competition will take place between the 5th and 22nd November, and the 10 players who have earn the most achievement points will receive a prize! In order to enter the competition players just have to sign up on the Vermintide Claimony page claimony.com/vermintide and get playing! Achievements earned prior to the competition’s start will also be included.
DRKN is a street fashion brand promoting gaming and digital culture. Their collaboration with Fatshark for Vermintide has resulted in an incredible design for discerning fans of the game. The Collector’s Edition of the game features a high-resolution copy of the entire city of Ubersreik, Behind the Scenes concepts and videos, the digital soundtrack by composer Jesper Kyd, high resolution wallpapers and a unique in-game accessory for each character.
For more info, visit http://store.steampowered.com/app/235540/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Lineage 2: Revolution Celebrates the Season of Love with Exclusive Valentine’s Day Quests
- It's almost that special time of the year! Lineage 2: Revolution is asking players to be their Valentine!
- Warframe's 'Saint of Altra' Update Hits Consoles Today
- Warframe players on console won't be left out of the latest content for long since the "Saint of Altra" update hits today.
- EVE Online Will Be Live on Twitch for EVE North
- CCP Games announced that EVE North is officially kicking off, and is the first officially-hosted EVE Online convention to occur in Canada.