Wargaming Takes Off to Gamescom 2013
Wargaming today announced its presence at gamescom 2013, the world’s largest trade fair for interactive entertainment to be held at the Koelnmesse in Cologne, Germany, from August 21–25, 2013.
“Last year Wargaming took gamescom by storm with a massive booth, great giveaways and hands-on opportunities with World of Tanks and World of Warplanes,” said Wargaming CEO Victor Kislyi. “This year we’re going even bigger with the debut of World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition and a multitude of eSports related events that will make every day of the show extremely memorable.”
Wargaming will be pulling out all the stops with a 700 square meter booth located in Hall 8.1, Stand A-030. There, gamescom attendees will be entertained by live stage shows, take part in live developer QAs, and get their chance to see and play World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition. Wargaming will also be giving visitors the opportunity to walk home with amazing prizes and gifts, including high-end gaming PCs from Alienware, as well as peripherals from Razer and Logitech.
Fans of eSports will be able to take part in amateur tournaments, or watch the pros prove their mettle in a number of professional level competitions. The WCG 2013 National Finals for World of Tanks will also be held at the Wargaming booth Thursday and Friday, while the Wargaming.net League Season Finals will be held at partner ESL booth.
Gamers not able to attend gamescom this year can breathe a sigh of relief, as all of Wargaming’s gamescom activities will be livestreamed in German, English and Russian, giving stream watchers the chance to take part in live chat.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Skyforge Cybernetic Alliance Announced
- Developer Allods Team and global publisher My.com, proudly announce Cybernetic Alliance, Skyforge’s newest update.
- Tribal Wars and The West Launch New in-game Features and Events
- InnoGames stays true to their name today with a dual release from its online role-playing game The West and its classic strategy game Tribal W...
- Dead Frontier 2 Review
- Dead Frontier 2 wasn’t quite what I expected, but it was an enjoyable experience overall, all the same, especially for a free-to-play title.