Wargaming News Looks at World of Tanks Blitz and World of Warships
Wargaming is excited to share a behind-the-scenes look at the making of World of Tanks Blitz, the company’s upcoming mobile MMO action game for smartphones and tablets. Gamers and fans can get a first look at gameplay footage and developer interviews in the latest episode of Wargaming TV News Block. World of Tanks Blitz is currently in pre-alpha stage.
In addition, video game industry legend and newbie to the Wargaming family, Chris Taylor, shares his thoughts on current happenings over at Gas Powered Games and what the future holds for their recent acquisition by Wargaming; while the World of Warships development team wraps up with stories of their expedition to study legendary US naval ships.
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Angels II Begins X-Server Expedition
- After the introduction of Mythic Equipment last week to League of Angels II, many players have been able to rise their BR to new heights.
- Guild Wars 2: New teaser video revealed for Tangled Paths update
- Tyria is past the point of recognizing the threat posed by the jungle dragon Mordremoth. The world’s leaders are now relying on Tyria’s he...
- KOG Games Announces Closure of Korean Fighters Club Servers
- For those that joined us in our excitement for the coming launch of Fighters' Club, we've received news of its closure.