Wargaming News Looks at World of Tanks Blitz and World of Warships
Wargaming is excited to share a behind-the-scenes look at the making of World of Tanks Blitz, the company’s upcoming mobile MMO action game for smartphones and tablets. Gamers and fans can get a first look at gameplay footage and developer interviews in the latest episode of Wargaming TV News Block. World of Tanks Blitz is currently in pre-alpha stage.
In addition, video game industry legend and newbie to the Wargaming family, Chris Taylor, shares his thoughts on current happenings over at Gas Powered Games and what the future holds for their recent acquisition by Wargaming; while the World of Warships development team wraps up with stories of their expedition to study legendary US naval ships.
Articles You May Enjoy
- 2014 MMO Predictions - ESO Failing and (hopefully) the End of an Era
- ApocaRUFF kicks off our predictions for the 2014 MMORPG industry with a look at the end of the Themepark trend.
- MapleStory Blitz Receives New Game Mode and Event
- MapleStory Blitz continues to challenges players of all difficulties and the Grand Battle Update will continue to do just that.
- Rangers of Oblivion Review
- First impressions can be very difficult to overcome. Especially bad ones.