Wargaming.net League Season 1 Kicks Off Competition
Wargaming, the leading free-to-play developer and publisher, today announced the official kick-off of Season 1 of the Wargaming.net League North America. Beginning tomorrow and running through July 28th, 16 teams will compete for not only bragging rights as the best World of Tanks team in North America, but also for a share of the $100,000 prize pool.
Once group play ends on July 28th, eight remaining teams will face off in the Season 1 Finals, scheduled to take place August 17th and 18th at the Treasure Island Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Season 1 play will consist of industry standard 7 versus 7 matches, as well as tier 8 limits on tanks and a 42 tier point limit per team.
The 16 teams qualified for Season 1 play include: Turtle Police, Strike, S.I.M.P., MOPP4, Fulcrum, The Cunninghams, Simple Tankers, Cazadores, Scurry Hard, Nerve, Ehrmagerd Caernavern, Simplistic, Wreak Havoc, Bear Huggers, River of Blood and Refuse 2 Die
Spectators and fans wanting to keep track of their favorite teams and watch matches live can do so via live stream at www.twitch.tv/wglna. Matches will be broadcast during group play from 5:00 -11:00 p.m. PST/PDT every Thursday through Sunday.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Nexon America to Publish First Person Shooter Extraction
- Nexon America, the North American subsidiary of Tokyo-based NEXON Co., LTD., a worldwide leader in free-to-play online games, today announced ...
- Spellweaver Card Game Coming to Steam February 1
- Spellweaver, the free to play collectible card game, is proud to announce their official worldwide launch onto Steam.
- WildStar Will Become Free-to-Play this Fall
- NCSOFT® and Carbine Studios™ are excited to announce that WildStar will become free-to-play this fall.