Wargaming.net League Season 1 Kicks Off Competition
Wargaming, the leading free-to-play developer and publisher, today announced the official kick-off of Season 1 of the Wargaming.net League North America. Beginning tomorrow and running through July 28th, 16 teams will compete for not only bragging rights as the best World of Tanks team in North America, but also for a share of the $100,000 prize pool.
Once group play ends on July 28th, eight remaining teams will face off in the Season 1 Finals, scheduled to take place August 17th and 18th at the Treasure Island Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Season 1 play will consist of industry standard 7 versus 7 matches, as well as tier 8 limits on tanks and a 42 tier point limit per team.
The 16 teams qualified for Season 1 play include: Turtle Police, Strike, S.I.M.P., MOPP4, Fulcrum, The Cunninghams, Simple Tankers, Cazadores, Scurry Hard, Nerve, Ehrmagerd Caernavern, Simplistic, Wreak Havoc, Bear Huggers, River of Blood and Refuse 2 Die
Spectators and fans wanting to keep track of their favorite teams and watch matches live can do so via live stream at www.twitch.tv/wglna. Matches will be broadcast during group play from 5:00 -11:00 p.m. PST/PDT every Thursday through Sunday.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Bless Online Offers Dungeon Sneak Peek
- Today, Neowiz revealed new details about Bless Online's dungeons on its Steam community page.
- Skyforge Announces Final Closed Beta Test and New Classes
- Skyforge will hold its fourth and final closed beta test from June 23-29 and will give all players access to two high-tier classes.
- Guild Wars 2 Outlines Ninth Profession: Revenant
- The Revenant is a master of manipulating the mists. Think of them as a disruptive tank with a mix of mesmer and warrior making up your pool of...