Wargaming Announces World of Tanks Generals
Wargaming, the developer behind World of Tanks, World of Battleships, and World of Warships, has announced a new title: World of Tanks Generals.
World of Tanks Generals will be a free-to-play browser-based MMO, featuring strategic combat utilizing tanks, artillery, and infantry. Players can participate in single-player and multi-player game modes, battle in historic events, and fight for global domination as either the US, the USSR, France, or Germany. It will also feature collectible cards. Wargaming also announced that it will release the game as a card-based strategy board game.
World of Tanks Generals Artwork
World of Tanks Goes Browser
Wargaming Reveals Details of Its New Project
13th August 2012 — Wargaming today has unveiled details of World of Tanks Generals, a free-to-play, browser-based MMO game combining elements of real-time strategy and collectible card gameplay.
World of Tanks Generals will feature gameplay focused on World War II and will allow players to engage in strategic and intense combat using various military units, including tanks, artillery and infantry. Players will also be able to research new technology, to buy new tanks and units for more varied gameplay options.
Across several single and multiplayer gameplay modes, players can take part in battles taken from historical events, fight for dominance on a global map and destroy the competition in matches where carefully planned tactics and well thought out game plan become the key to victory.
The game will feature four nations at launch: the US, the U.S.S.R., France and Germany.
“The Wargaming universe is evolving onto new platforms,” said Victor Kislyi, CEO of Wargaming ”World Of Tanks Generals will merge the worlds of tabletop and video games, featuring solid mechanics, strategic thinking and tactical twists in a fun, approachable way. It will feature the same great multiplayer tank warfare that Wargaming fans have come to love, just from an entirely new perspective.”
World of Tanks Generals will also be available as a card-based strategy board game.
Find more: http://wotgenerals.com/.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Final Fantasy XIV-themed Wedding Service Opens in Japan
- This allows people to enjoy elements from Final Fantasy XIV's "Eternal Bonding Ceremony" from in-game in real-life.
- Marvel Contest of Champions Reveals Ebony Maw Spotlight
- Member of the Black Order, and Thanos' most trusted lieutenant, Black Maw has officially joined Marvel Contest of Champions.
- Jogress Evolution Revealed For Digimon Masters
- Joymax, a leading online game developer and publisher of free to play MMORPGs, today revealed its latest content update, the Jogress Evolution...