Wargaming Announces Fundamental Improvements for World of Tanks
Wargaming today released the trailer for a World of Tanks developer diaries series, focusing on major improvements the game will receive in 2014.
“It will be a truly transformative year for the game,” said World of Tanks Producer Mike Zhivets. “Enhancements planned for 2014 touch upon the very core of World of Tanks, and each of them will overhaul the look and feel of the title, inducing the tank combat experience we deliver with a whole new level of realism and immersion.”
Throughout 2014, World of Tanks will receive a revamped graphics renderer, adding a greater level of detail to vehicle models and providing for a more realistic gaming environment. The technical enhancements in the game will also extend to its physics engine, introducing a highly responsive gaming environment, dynamic suspension, blown-off turrets and damageable small parts, while its gameplay will be enriched with the highly requested Historical Battles and a new meta game functionality—Fortified Areas.
The company will explain each new feature in greater detail throughout the series of developer diaries.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Call of Duty Infinite Warfare Features Kit Harington
- Kit Harington will be featured in the upcoming Call of Duty®: Infinite Warfare, scheduled for release November 4th.
- Brawlhalla Will Slam into Cross-Play Between PS4 and PC at Launch
- We have some pretty gigantic news for Brawlhalla! Upon launch, Brawlhalla's going to offer crossplay between PS4 and PC at launch.
- Season 8 Update Announced For MU Online
- New areas, new mining systems, more levels, and more await players in MU Online's Season 8 update.