Wargaming Announces Fundamental Improvements for World of Tanks
Wargaming today released the trailer for a World of Tanks developer diaries series, focusing on major improvements the game will receive in 2014.
“It will be a truly transformative year for the game,” said World of Tanks Producer Mike Zhivets. “Enhancements planned for 2014 touch upon the very core of World of Tanks, and each of them will overhaul the look and feel of the title, inducing the tank combat experience we deliver with a whole new level of realism and immersion.”
Throughout 2014, World of Tanks will receive a revamped graphics renderer, adding a greater level of detail to vehicle models and providing for a more realistic gaming environment. The technical enhancements in the game will also extend to its physics engine, introducing a highly responsive gaming environment, dynamic suspension, blown-off turrets and damageable small parts, while its gameplay will be enriched with the highly requested Historical Battles and a new meta game functionality—Fortified Areas.
The company will explain each new feature in greater detail throughout the series of developer diaries.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Holiday Sale for Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade Announced
- Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade is happy to spread joy with its latest Holiday Sales offering.
- ‘Utz’ Update Brings New Assault Map to Heroes & Generals
- Heroes & Generals, the popular WW2 FPS combining action and strategy, has received a new update, codenamed Utz.
- Ship of Heroes Reveals the Lore of 'Meltdown'
- The next Alpha activity in Ship of Heroes is on the way in early August 2018, which will be a login test for their supporters.