Wargaming Announces Fundamental Improvements for World of Tanks
Wargaming today released the trailer for a World of Tanks developer diaries series, focusing on major improvements the game will receive in 2014.
“It will be a truly transformative year for the game,” said World of Tanks Producer Mike Zhivets. “Enhancements planned for 2014 touch upon the very core of World of Tanks, and each of them will overhaul the look and feel of the title, inducing the tank combat experience we deliver with a whole new level of realism and immersion.”
Throughout 2014, World of Tanks will receive a revamped graphics renderer, adding a greater level of detail to vehicle models and providing for a more realistic gaming environment. The technical enhancements in the game will also extend to its physics engine, introducing a highly responsive gaming environment, dynamic suspension, blown-off turrets and damageable small parts, while its gameplay will be enriched with the highly requested Historical Battles and a new meta game functionality—Fortified Areas.
The company will explain each new feature in greater detail throughout the series of developer diaries.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Diosa Force - Salvation Launches Into Open Beta Test Officially
- Players will build a team of heroes to challenge a variety of stages, an unleash combos with solid timing to interrupt enemy abilities.
- League of Legends Ascension Mode Review
- Riot Games is presently making an effort to redo their already convoluted and tired lore; this is not particularly a bad thing.
- LoL Reveals Strengths and Ability Kit for Tahm Kench
- The River King is ready to troll Riot Games' hit MOBA, League of Legends!