Warframe’s New Zephyr Prime Now Available
Digital Extremes has uncaged Zephyr Prime, the Warframe Prime Access version of the airborne destroyer, on all platforms. Concentrating on air attacks, mobility, and strategizing combat from a bird’s eye view, Zephyr Prime is a more powerful version of the standard Zephyr Warframe. Agile and graceful, the beautiful Zephyr is in her element while bending air currents, dash-gliding through the air, and bewildering enemies with stunning dive-bombs from above. The Prime Access program introduces new Prime Warframes players can unlock instantly by purchasing a Prime Access Pack, or by earning/crafting it for free in-game through the Relic system.
With Zephyr Prime Access, Tenno not only gain access to one of the more uncommon Warframes, Zephyr Prime, they also get access to:
- Zephyr Prime Glyphs: Players can strut their stuff with all-new Glyphs!
- Tiberon Prime Rifle: Art meets ingenuity with this beautifully deadly rifle.
- Kronen Prime: Ancient blades, perfected for today’s combat.
- Zephyr Prime Accessories:
- Commodore Prime Suit: Players can take command with this regal Operator Suit.
- Tibor Prime Armor: Direct your pet Kavat to strike fear into enemies with this striking golden armor.
- Tibor Prime Gene-Masking Kit: Complement your Kavat’s Tibor Armor with an elegant Primed Gene-Mask.
- BONUS: Kavat Incubator Segment and Kavat Starter Kit.
Zephyr has four powerful Abilities, some which were upgraded during the February re-balance. Tailwind, an airborne hover dash that can transform into a dive bomb. Tail Wind now costs half as much energy when cast in the air while doing more damage, and each enemy hit increases Tail Wind damage by 25% (damage resets upon landing). Dive Bomb also now fires on slight angles, as long as players are looking mostly down; Airburst, a massively dense burst of air that explodes on contact, sending enemies flying (and can combine with Tornado for extra effects); Turbulence, which creates a windshield that deflects enemy projectiles; and Tornado, which Zephyr casts to create a barrage of deadly wind tunnels, sucking enemies in and leaving them defenseless.
Articles You May Enjoy
- PUBG Mobile Celebrates One-Year Anniversary With New Features and Events
- Tencent and PUBG Corporation is proud to announce that their first-year anniversary is coming up for PUBG Mobile.
- Oort Online: New sandbox game revealed
- Developed by former Lionhead and EA veterans, Oort Online is a multiplayer sandbox game set in a massive universe… In the Oort Online univer...