Warframe Unleashes Wyrmius
Digital Extremes, creator of the AAA Free-to-Play title, Warframe® announced today the launch of the highly anticipated Warframe-themed; side-scrolling mini game Wyrmius for the PC version of the game. Wyrmius (Wur-mee-us), is here, and players can now blast enemies in old-school style.
The year may be 2015, but players will feel like they are launching back to 1980 with the new Wyrmius mini game. Players can use Wyrm’s signature laser rifle to blast through increasingly challenging enemies in this Sentinel-based space shooter. To play, gamers can visit their Arsenal and Equip Wyrm, visit ‘Appearance’ and select the ‘W’ loadout at the top of the screen….But not just anyone will find the elusive Wyrm. It isn’t quite as easy as it sounds!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Villagers and Heroes: Starfall Expansion includes new zones and more
- Villagers and Heroes upcoming expansion, Starfall will have seven new zones [four at launch, more coming later in the expansion].
- MU ONLINE Celebrates the Harvest With November Events
- MU Online is lining up a series of events for November for its players!
- LEGO Minifigures Online Open Beta Launching in June
- Funcom announces that LEGO Minifigures Online will transition to public open beta this summer in select areas.