Warframe Unleashes Wyrmius
Digital Extremes, creator of the AAA Free-to-Play title, Warframe® announced today the launch of the highly anticipated Warframe-themed; side-scrolling mini game Wyrmius for the PC version of the game. Wyrmius (Wur-mee-us), is here, and players can now blast enemies in old-school style.
The year may be 2015, but players will feel like they are launching back to 1980 with the new Wyrmius mini game. Players can use Wyrm’s signature laser rifle to blast through increasingly challenging enemies in this Sentinel-based space shooter. To play, gamers can visit their Arsenal and Equip Wyrm, visit ‘Appearance’ and select the ‘W’ loadout at the top of the screen….But not just anyone will find the elusive Wyrm. It isn’t quite as easy as it sounds!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Neverwinter Rise of Tiamat Release Set For Nov. 18th
- The epic battle against Tiamat and her minions begins on Nov. 18 with the release of Neverwinter: Rise of Tiamat.
- Dying Light Global Launch Dates Confirmed
- Techland announced today the updated global launch dates for Dying Light. The game will have a worldwide digital release on PC of January 27, ...
- E3 2014 Recap - Guild Wars 2 Season 2
- We sat down with ArenaNet's Associate Game Director, Steve Waller, and Design Director, Chris Whiteside, at E3 last week to talk GW2.