Warframe Unleashes Wyrmius
Digital Extremes, creator of the AAA Free-to-Play title, Warframe® announced today the launch of the highly anticipated Warframe-themed; side-scrolling mini game Wyrmius for the PC version of the game. Wyrmius (Wur-mee-us), is here, and players can now blast enemies in old-school style.
The year may be 2015, but players will feel like they are launching back to 1980 with the new Wyrmius mini game. Players can use Wyrm’s signature laser rifle to blast through increasingly challenging enemies in this Sentinel-based space shooter. To play, gamers can visit their Arsenal and Equip Wyrm, visit ‘Appearance’ and select the ‘W’ loadout at the top of the screen….But not just anyone will find the elusive Wyrm. It isn’t quite as easy as it sounds!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warhammer 40k: Dark Nexus Arena Alpha Impressions
- However, sometimes you do get new games that try to differentiate themselves from the rest; Dark Nexus Arena is one of those games.
- Nords: Heroes of the North Game Review
- So here I am again in Plarium's latest, and in my opinion, best looking game yet, Nords: Heroes of the North.
- Revelation Online CB Impressions
- Revelation Online is a game that I would describe as the 'full package'.