Warframe: Mask of the Revenant Arrives on Console
Digital Extremes has announced the launch of Warframe: Mask of the Revenant today on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
This update features the second warframe of 2018, Revenant, featuring a dark design that possesses Sentient-afflicted Abilities and weapons.
Revenant’s abilities are:
- Enthrall: Convert a target into a zealous thrall. Thralls turn on their allies and enthrall through damage. On death, they disintegrate into a damaging pillar of energy. The thrall horde remains under Revenants spell until this ability runs out.
- Mesmer Skin: Become enveloped in Sentient energy, redirecting damage and stunning all those who dare attack. Stunned enemies can be Enthralled at no energy cost.
- Reave: Dash through thralls as a wall of sentient energy, leeching shields and health from any encountered, doubled for thralls.
- Danse Macabre: Erupt with a multitude of Eidolon energy beams and sweep a circle of death around Revenant. Incoming damage is redirected to the beams. Hold fire to boost range and damage, while also increasing energy consumption. Thralls killed by this leave overshield pickups.
The update also introduces Frame Fighter, a fighting mini-game. To access Frame Fighter, visit Cephalon Simaris and acquire the Ludoplex — a new home “cabinet” for all of Warframe’s mini-games — through Standing. Choose from Excalibur, Volt and Mag, each with their unique Ability. Unlock additional Frame Fighter characters by discovering Fragments throughout the game. If the scanned Warframe’s Prime is in your Inventory, you can toggle to the Prime version of the acquired character.
Additionally, blast enemies in the side-scrolling ‘Wyrmius’ mini-game and flap your way through obstacles with the ‘Happy Zephyr’ mini-game, both available through Simaris. These games are still available through more secret means, if you know where to look!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dynamight Studios reveals plan to create "Third Way" of character progression for Fractured
- It's hard to reinvent the wheel, but Dynamight Studios aren't adverse to a little hard work for their upcoming title, Fractured.
- Infinite Crisis: Sinestro to be released on May 21st
- Get an early look at Sinestro in the latest Champion Profile video from Infinite Crisis, the free-to-play MOBA from Turbine based in the DC Un...