Warface opens registration for closed beta
Crytek has announced that closed beta registration is now available for Warface (warface.com).
Warface is Crytek’s “first free social FPS.” Little information is available for the game yet, other than it will feature both co-op PvE missions and class-based PvP. The closed beta date is expected to be announced sometime later this year.
Warface Gameplay Screenshot
Warface.com Opens for Closed Beta Sign-Ups
Frankfurt (Germany), March 7, 2012 — Warface.com, the official web site for Crytek’s first free social FPS Service Warface, opens today for closed beta sign-ups and gives everyone interested the possibility to reserve their unique Warface ID. A new trailer – which shows the different classes – is also live on the site. The closed beta date isn’t set yet but will be announced during 2012.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warhammer 40,000: Regicide Out Now on Steam Early Access
- Independent game developer Hammerfall Publishing has announced that Warhammer® 40,000®: Regicide is now available on Steam Early Access.
- The Secret Worlds Expands to Tokyo
- Funcom is exited to announce that the biggest update ever to 'The Secret World' has just been released!
- Armored Warfare Early Access 4 Adds Major Updates and 24 Hour Access
- The next phase of Early Access testing includes content updates with new vehicles, maps, enhanced rebalancing and retrofits.