Warface opens registration for closed beta
Crytek has announced that closed beta registration is now available for Warface (warface.com).
Warface is Crytek’s “first free social FPS.” Little information is available for the game yet, other than it will feature both co-op PvE missions and class-based PvP. The closed beta date is expected to be announced sometime later this year.
Warface Gameplay Screenshot
Warface.com Opens for Closed Beta Sign-Ups
Frankfurt (Germany), March 7, 2012 — Warface.com, the official web site for Crytek’s first free social FPS Service Warface, opens today for closed beta sign-ups and gives everyone interested the possibility to reserve their unique Warface ID. A new trailer – which shows the different classes – is also live on the site. The closed beta date isn’t set yet but will be announced during 2012.
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Alchemist Code is Now Available on iOS and Android
- The official launch of the strategy RPG, The Alchemist Code by gumi is now live on iOS and Android!
- Hearthstone's 'The Dalaran Heist' Chapter V is Now Live
- Next stop: The Kirin Tor Citadel! They're the only target left in the great heist of Dalaran in Hearthstone.
- PAX West 2017: Steambirds Alliance Impressions
- The "bullet hell" has been generally untapped for its multiplayer potential outside of the arcades.