Warface Enters Closed Beta
Trion Worlds, the leading publisher and developer of premium games for the connected era, today kicks off the closed beta for Warface, the upcoming free-to-play shooter, in cooperation with renowned developer and co-publisher Crytek GmbH (Crytek). Warface will be accessed through GFACE®, Crytek’s social entertainment platform that is designed to enable its users to play games together live and to discover and share entertainment content with friends. The Warface beta servers are scheduled to be open from January 17 at 9:00am PST / 5pm GMT until the official Warface launch in Spring 2013.
“Trion Worlds and Crytek have been working closely to bring Warface to Western players looking for a first-person shooter with striking graphical detail and unsurpassed gameplay – for free,” said Dirk Metzger, General Manager Publishing at Crytek. “We look forward to making the experience even more engaging as waves of pre-registered players are invited to join the Closed Beta and play their part in shaping Warface ahead of its final launch.” Players looking for fast-paced, exhilarating multiplayer and co-op gameplay, from one of the world’s most renowned first-person shooter studios, who have not yet registered can still do so at: www.warface.com.
The game casts players as part of Warface, a select unit of elite warriors that have banded together to fight Blackwood – the ruling brute-force government. Featuring intense first-person shooter co-op and competitive multiplayer gameplay, with regularly added new content, Warface gives players plenty of level-up opportunities and various upgrades, keeping you on your toes and forcing you to switch up your combat strategies in the heat of battle.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wakfu Reveals Cra Class Revamp
- A new developer blog for Wakfu has revealed details on the Cra class revamp, launching on March 17.
- Webzen brings English Flyff to Europe
- WEBZEN is delighted to announce that the manga-style MMORPG Flyff will open its first English server in Europe on the 2nd of December.
- Synthetic Empires Join Galactic Civilizations III Beta
- Beta 3 adds the synthetic Yor race to the struggle for interstellar dominance: aggressive inorganic sentients who offer players a wholly new e...