War Thunder Launches New Tanks from Battle of Prokhorovka
Gaijin Entertainment, developer and publisher of multi-platform video games and winner of numerous industry awards, announced new ground force additions to their F2P MMO War Thunder in honor of the 70th anniversary of the Battle of Prokhorovka. Regarded as one of the largest tank battles in military history and Gaijin honors the Battle of Prokhorovka by incorporate two of the most famous tanks that took part in that battle, the T-34 and the Pz.Kpfw.III Ausf.L into War Thunder. The link below provides you with access to the screen shots. Check out the terrain in the game as well as the detail on the tanks. AND…they are still improving the overall quality of the game rather than using a six-year old engine like another Tank game.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dota Underlords Review - A Bold, New Genre
- I’ll be honest - as soon as I saw Valve’s name on the product, I immediately felt trepidation.
- Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle Review
- The Dragon Ball Z anime and manga is better known as fighting series where you get to see characters just face off in giant fist/energy fights
- Ring Runner: Flight of the Sages Review
- “Ring Runner: Flight of the Sages” is a throwback to earlier days, as well as a unique game in its own right. This is Triple-B-Studios’ ...