War Thunder Launches New Tanks from Battle of Prokhorovka
Gaijin Entertainment, developer and publisher of multi-platform video games and winner of numerous industry awards, announced new ground force additions to their F2P MMO War Thunder in honor of the 70th anniversary of the Battle of Prokhorovka. Regarded as one of the largest tank battles in military history and Gaijin honors the Battle of Prokhorovka by incorporate two of the most famous tanks that took part in that battle, the T-34 and the Pz.Kpfw.III Ausf.L into War Thunder. The link below provides you with access to the screen shots. Check out the terrain in the game as well as the detail on the tanks. AND…they are still improving the overall quality of the game rather than using a six-year old engine like another Tank game.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Activision Announces Call of Duty World League
- The new league marks an unprecedented commitment by Call of Duty and its dedicated eSports team.
- The Lord of the Rings Online Celebrates Harvestmath
- Turbine has announced the Harvestmath Festival has begun in The Lord of the Rings Online.
- Half-Minute Hero 2 Review
- Half-Minute Hero: The Second Coming is charming and clever, offering lots of throwbacks to the days of more pixelated RPGs.