War Thunder Launches New Tanks from Battle of Prokhorovka
Gaijin Entertainment, developer and publisher of multi-platform video games and winner of numerous industry awards, announced new ground force additions to their F2P MMO War Thunder in honor of the 70th anniversary of the Battle of Prokhorovka. Regarded as one of the largest tank battles in military history and Gaijin honors the Battle of Prokhorovka by incorporate two of the most famous tanks that took part in that battle, the T-34 and the Pz.Kpfw.III Ausf.L into War Thunder. The link below provides you with access to the screen shots. Check out the terrain in the game as well as the detail on the tanks. AND…they are still improving the overall quality of the game rather than using a six-year old engine like another Tank game.
Articles You May Enjoy
- ARK: Survival Evolved Enlists NVIDIA GameWorks
- Studio Wildcard announces that it is working with NVIDIA GameWorks Studios to add stunning special effects to ARK: Survival Evolved.
- Dekaron Action 19 Update Part 1 Now Available
- Eagerly awaited by fans for over a year, Part 1 of the massive ACT19 update to Dekaron includes new systems, enemies, weapons, quests...
- Tanki Online Introduces Mid-Match Equipment Changes
- In this latest update, AlternativaPlatform has enabled players of the 3D-MMO-browser game ‘Tanki Online’ to spontaneously change their equ...