War Thunder Launches New Tanks from Battle of Prokhorovka
Gaijin Entertainment, developer and publisher of multi-platform video games and winner of numerous industry awards, announced new ground force additions to their F2P MMO War Thunder in honor of the 70th anniversary of the Battle of Prokhorovka. Regarded as one of the largest tank battles in military history and Gaijin honors the Battle of Prokhorovka by incorporate two of the most famous tanks that took part in that battle, the T-34 and the Pz.Kpfw.III Ausf.L into War Thunder. The link below provides you with access to the screen shots. Check out the terrain in the game as well as the detail on the tanks. AND…they are still improving the overall quality of the game rather than using a six-year old engine like another Tank game.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Knight Age Update Reveals Siege Warfare
- Joymax has announced the second major update to Knight Age today, which introduces guild versus guild siege warfare.
- Tree of Savior Investigates Possible Steam Exploit
- The Tree of Savior community has been talking across official forums and Reddit communities about possible exploits through Steam.
- Pockie Defense Review
- Your primary mission is to protect the Fairy Tale world from the invading monsters that suddenly cropped out of nowhere. Using the various Fai...