War Thunder Ground Forces Enter OBT with Update 1.41
Gaijin Entertainment has released Update 1.41 for War Thunder, officially making Ground Forces available for everyone to play in an “open beta” state. Players can add tanks by purchasing them in the Army tab of the Research menu.
The update’s major features, in addition to ground forces, include new planes, cockpits for Ki-45s, updated ammunition and ballistics, graphics optimizations, and more. You can find the full changelog here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Moon Hunters: GDC/PAX East Preparation & Livestreams
- Kitfox is preparing to bring Moon Hunters to GDC and PAX East, and so today brings a new update on the status of the game.
- Tokyo Ghoul: Dark War Gameplay Details Revealed
- GameSamba and Funimation® Entertainment are revealing more details about the upcoming “Tokyo Ghoul” game, now titled “Tokyo Ghoul: Dark...
- Warhammer: End Times Vermintide Announced
- Independent developer Fatshark announced today the development of Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide, a co-operative action first person shoote...