War Thunder Ground Forces Enter OBT with Update 1.41
Gaijin Entertainment has released Update 1.41 for War Thunder, officially making Ground Forces available for everyone to play in an “open beta” state. Players can add tanks by purchasing them in the Army tab of the Research menu.
The update’s major features, in addition to ground forces, include new planes, cockpits for Ki-45s, updated ammunition and ballistics, graphics optimizations, and more. You can find the full changelog here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Blade & Soul Hitting NA and EU This Winter
- “Blade & Soul is one of the most anticipated online games by Western consumers," commented John Burns, senior vice president of pub...
- Neverwinter: The Cloaked Ascendancy Now Live on Console
- Perfect World and Cryptic Studios announced Neverwinter: The Cloaked Ascendancy is available today for Xbox One and PlayStation®4.
- Old School RuneScape Servers Now Live
- Miss pre-2007 RuneScape? Fear not, for the classic returns.