War Thunder Ground Forces Enter OBT with Update 1.41
Gaijin Entertainment has released Update 1.41 for War Thunder, officially making Ground Forces available for everyone to play in an “open beta” state. Players can add tanks by purchasing them in the Army tab of the Research menu.
The update’s major features, in addition to ground forces, include new planes, cockpits for Ki-45s, updated ammunition and ballistics, graphics optimizations, and more. You can find the full changelog here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE Launch Date and Tournament Announced
- Hi-Rez Studios, a leading developer of free-to-play online action games, today announced that the 3D MOBA game SMITE will officially launch in...
- The Repopulation: Silver Membership, 15.1.1, and PAX East
- The Repopulation team has recently announced that the Silver Membership Package is now available for $19.99 on both Steam and on their website...
- Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado Expansion Coming Next Month
- Legends tell of a great city deep in the jungle. It is rich in all the pleasures of mankind, and is so full of gold that the residents count t...