War Thunder Ground Forces Enter OBT with Update 1.41
Gaijin Entertainment has released Update 1.41 for War Thunder, officially making Ground Forces available for everyone to play in an “open beta” state. Players can add tanks by purchasing them in the Army tab of the Research menu.
The update’s major features, in addition to ground forces, include new planes, cockpits for Ki-45s, updated ammunition and ballistics, graphics optimizations, and more. You can find the full changelog here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- MU Legend: Final Weekend Approaches Before OBT Release
- The open beta for MU Legend starts early next week, and the latest version of the MU Legend client's ready to go, available on their webs...
- Brawlout Early Beta Impressions
- But what is Brawlout? It’s a PC/XB/PS platform fighter, and that’s the big draw for me.
- Joyfun Unleashes Unlimited Ninja
- Emerges in Unlimited Ninja, a browser-based multi-player online role-playing game (MORPG) from Joyfun, a new game publisher devoted to bringin...