War of the Vikings: Now Available
Paradox Interactive, the fearsome digital warriors of Northern Europe, have today unleashed War of The Vikings, their all-new skill-based multiplayer combat game, on to digital retail portals across the world in three variants.
Developed by Fatshark, War of The Vikings is the next generation of close-quarter combat games as players design and customize a personalized warrior and take them in to glorious battle online with other warriors from all over the world. Choose from the Standard Edition ($24.99), the Blood Eagle Edition ($34.99) or the mythic Valhalla Edition ($174.99) that includes the lifetime Viking pass where all future content released for the game is automatically unlocked, a digital art book, digital strategy guide, deluxe soundtrack, and the brand new ‘Berserker King’ digital novel.
Five new maps are now also available across all three variants:
- Stronghold – a Viking Village under siege featuring ferocious combat inside, outside, under and on top of buildings with a multitude of tactical options. (Available in Team Death Match, Conquest and Pitched Battle modes)
- Tide – the Viking longboats have been stranded on a beach close to a large cave with a Saxon force nearby (Available in Team Death Match and Arena modes)
- Ice Floe – Vikings and Saxons go toe-to-toe on a desolate ice floe surrounded by freezing water and icebergs. (Available in Team Death Match and Arena modes)
- Ravine – located in the middle of a dense forest stands a monstrous ravine responsible for sending many a brave warrior to Valhalla! (Available in Conquest, Team Death Match and Pitched Battle)
- Ruins – Tense and close-quarters battles set in remote forest ruins. (Available in Team Death Match and Arena modes)
For more info, visit www.warofthevikings.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Old School RuneScape Tournament Succeeds After Cyberattack
- ‘The Abusement Park’ team secured a mighty victory in the inaugural Old School RuneScape Tournament.
- Combat Arms Launches Belly of the Beast Update
- Nexon launched the Belly of the Beast update for Combat Arms, today, offering players a brand new PvE map to play.
- Camelot Unchained Reveals Stealth Archetype
- CityState Games has just concluded their 10th and final class archetype reveal, stealth.