War of Empires Event in Dragon Eternity Begins
In anticipation of the official launch of Dragon Eternity, Q1 LLC has revealed details on their War of Empires event taking place now until April 4. Players can vote for their favorite faction, and in turn, receive fabulous prizes, such as an iPad 4, an iPhone 5, and an iPod Touch 5. Contest details, rules, and further rewards can be found below.
WAR OF EMPIRES
Take part in the War of Empires – from March 21-April 4, 2013 – visit our homepage and vote for your race using the social networks buttons! The event is split into five (5) rounds, each round lasting three (3) days. At the conclusion of each round, the winning side will receive a game buff for one day, and the most active voters will be entered for a chance to win great prizes!*
Step 1: Visit www.dragoneternity.com and sign up for your free account and join the fight!
Step 2: Sign into Facebook and/or Twitter so your votes will count.
Step 3: Open a new page, and go to http://war.dragoneternity.com
Step 4: Vote for your faction’s hub area, monster, and War Academy. You can vote twice for each photo (1 Facebook / 1 Twitter) per round.
Step 5: At the end of round, the winning faction will receive special in-game buffs.
Remember – the most active players will be entered for a chance to win fabulous prizes, including a brand new tablet, phone or iPhone!*
- Players may vote twice (1 Facebook, 1 Twitter) for each of the three (3) images for their corresponding faction per ROUND. 2 votes x 3 images = 6 votes per round. Be sure to check back in at the start of each round to make your voice heard!
- Winning Faction per Round:
- 24-hour buff: Imperial Pride Spell
- Event Winner:
- 24-hour buff: Imperial Spirit Spell
- 1st place – iPad 4 64Gb WiFi+4G
- 2nd place – iPhone 5 16Gb
- 3rd place – iPod Touch 5 32Gb
*Drawing and prizing to take place at the conclusion of the event.
To sign up for your character today, please visit: www.dragoneternity.com.
Articles You May Enjoy
- WolfTeam Reloaded Announced
- WolfTeam, the high-octane sci-fi MMOFPS from Aeria Games, has just relaunched as WolfTeam Reloaded!
- Joyfun Unleashes Unlimited Ninja
- Emerges in Unlimited Ninja, a browser-based multi-player online role-playing game (MORPG) from Joyfun, a new game publisher devoted to bringin...
- InnoGames: Heading to Gamescom 2014
- InnoGames, the makers of the some of the most globally successful cross-platform free to play titles will attend gamescom with their AAA line-...