The Walking Dead: March to War Council System Reveal
Michael Leoncavallo, the Senior Game Designer of The Walking Dead: March to War, has revealed new details about the Council System.
The Council System allows players to implement key characters from the graphic novels into the gameplay. Favorite Walking Dead characters will be essential in leading their Survivors into the world, offering guidance and expertise to increase everyone’s chance of success.
Council Members will be recruited by collecting Comic Covers to unlock them for use. Council Members lead raiding parties, provide bonuses to their survivor teams, and excel in different tasks including combat and movement.
More details about this system can be read in the latest blog.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hunted Cow Announces New Beginnings in MMORPG Fallen Sword
- Hunted Cow has implemented updates in their Browser Based MMORPG Fallen Sword which will give beginning levels a new life.
- Call of Combat: WW2 Strategy Game Starts Kickstarter Campaign
- The prequel of Call of Combat was developed in 2002 by the student Florian Käding as a private project. The game was a multiplayer squad-base...
- Winning Putt Now Available on Steam
- Winning Putt, a free to play multiplayer golf MMO, is now available in Steam's Free to Play catalogue.