The Walking Dead: March to War Council System Reveal
Michael Leoncavallo, the Senior Game Designer of The Walking Dead: March to War, has revealed new details about the Council System.
The Council System allows players to implement key characters from the graphic novels into the gameplay. Favorite Walking Dead characters will be essential in leading their Survivors into the world, offering guidance and expertise to increase everyone’s chance of success.
Council Members will be recruited by collecting Comic Covers to unlock them for use. Council Members lead raiding parties, provide bonuses to their survivor teams, and excel in different tasks including combat and movement.
More details about this system can be read in the latest blog.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2 Reveals Ventari: New Legend for Revenant
- Today ArenaNet revealed Ventari, a new legend for the revenant profession debuting in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns.
- Marvel Heroes 2016 Civil War Update Released
- Marvel Heroes 2016 announces new content inspired by the U.S. theatrical release of Marvel’s Captain America: Civil War, now in theaters.
- The Repopulation Employs 15.7.2 Patch
- The Repopulation's servers have gone offline this morning to add patch 15.7.2.