The Walking Dead: March to War Council System Reveal
Michael Leoncavallo, the Senior Game Designer of The Walking Dead: March to War, has revealed new details about the Council System.
The Council System allows players to implement key characters from the graphic novels into the gameplay. Favorite Walking Dead characters will be essential in leading their Survivors into the world, offering guidance and expertise to increase everyone’s chance of success.
Council Members will be recruited by collecting Comic Covers to unlock them for use. Council Members lead raiding parties, provide bonuses to their survivor teams, and excel in different tasks including combat and movement.
More details about this system can be read in the latest blog.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Lands of Hope: New Legions of Lost Expansion Available
- On January 1st 2015 the first expansion for Lands of Hope Redemption was released. In Legions of the Lost players search to unravel the myster...
- ArcheAge Setting Sail: Second Beta Test Dates Announced
- The ArcheAge team has confirmed the dates for its second closed beta test of ArcheAge in a new community update.
- Warframe: Operation: Breeding Grounds is Live and Loaded
- Digital Extremes has announced that Warframe's newest update, Operation: Breeding Grounds, is now live.