The Walking Dead: March to War Council System Reveal
Michael Leoncavallo, the Senior Game Designer of The Walking Dead: March to War, has revealed new details about the Council System.
The Council System allows players to implement key characters from the graphic novels into the gameplay. Favorite Walking Dead characters will be essential in leading their Survivors into the world, offering guidance and expertise to increase everyone’s chance of success.
Council Members will be recruited by collecting Comic Covers to unlock them for use. Council Members lead raiding parties, provide bonuses to their survivor teams, and excel in different tasks including combat and movement.
More details about this system can be read in the latest blog.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ghost Recon Phantoms Releases Second Post-Launch Map Redesign
- Today Ubisoft is boasting about the successful launch of Ghost Recon Phantoms in April with a new infographic. The game has also released a ne...
- Rising Thunder's Alpha Open to All
- Free-to-play fighting game, Rising Thunder, has announced that the game is now available for anyone to play.
- Amplitude Studios Sells 1+ Million Copies For Their Titles
- In response to overwhelming activity during Steam’s recent Autumn Sale, critically-acclaimed indie developer Amplitude Studios revealed toda...