The Walking Dead: March to War Council System Reveal
Michael Leoncavallo, the Senior Game Designer of The Walking Dead: March to War, has revealed new details about the Council System.
The Council System allows players to implement key characters from the graphic novels into the gameplay. Favorite Walking Dead characters will be essential in leading their Survivors into the world, offering guidance and expertise to increase everyone’s chance of success.
Council Members will be recruited by collecting Comic Covers to unlock them for use. Council Members lead raiding parties, provide bonuses to their survivor teams, and excel in different tasks including combat and movement.
More details about this system can be read in the latest blog.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Champions Online Going Free to Play
- Early in the day on October 26, 2010 Cryptic Studios announced that a free to play component would be added to their super hero themed MMORPG ...
- SMITE 4.2 King of the Kappa Patch Recap
- Today's SMITE Patch stream revealed Patch 4.2: King of the Kappa. This patch features new skins, changes to Clash, minor tweaks, and KAPP...
- The Repopulation Hits Fourth Stretch Goal
- Above & Beyond Technologies announces another milestone for The Repopulation, and looks ahead to the next.