Wakfu Raiders Introduces New Chapter Update and Combo Attack
Wakfu Raiders’ holiday fever is starting, which means that fans will experience a bevy of new additions this pre-holiday season.
Starting today November 23, players will now have an additional fifth combo attack in their arsenal. By harnessing the power of characters of three different elements, they can unleash an awesome all-out attack to decimate foes in tougher dungeons. The level cap will also be raised to 80 so that players can buff up their raiders further.
In addition, there is also a new story chapter set in Brakma where the dominion of the demon Sram resides. A new Hell difficulty is also unlocked in the Crypt, where only level 75 parties and above can participate in this very tough challenge.
To keep in line with the festivities, special Thanksgiving creatures will be running wild in dungeons from November 23 to November 30. Defeating them will net players special turkey leg loot that refills their stamina to keep on playing.
Wakfu Raiders will also have Black Friday and Cyber Monday bundles scheduled from November 27 to November 30. Head to the official gumi forums for more details.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Let's Talk: Ultima Online (Endless Journey)
- Ultima Online is over 20 years old. Let's just say that again and really give it some thought. Ultima Online is over 20 years old.
- PAX East 2015 Day 2 Recap - SMITE Xbox, Forced 2, Just Shapes and Beats, and Much More!
- I'll not bore waxing poetic about how much fun I've had so far. Instead, I'm going to try and get right down to the nitty gritt...
- Journal Fantasy XIV: Alexander and Beyond Balance
- Roughly a month out from my Heavensward review was posted, and I’m still addicted to the game.