Wakfu Raiders Introduces New Chapter Update and Combo Attack
Wakfu Raiders’ holiday fever is starting, which means that fans will experience a bevy of new additions this pre-holiday season.
Starting today November 23, players will now have an additional fifth combo attack in their arsenal. By harnessing the power of characters of three different elements, they can unleash an awesome all-out attack to decimate foes in tougher dungeons. The level cap will also be raised to 80 so that players can buff up their raiders further.
In addition, there is also a new story chapter set in Brakma where the dominion of the demon Sram resides. A new Hell difficulty is also unlocked in the Crypt, where only level 75 parties and above can participate in this very tough challenge.
To keep in line with the festivities, special Thanksgiving creatures will be running wild in dungeons from November 23 to November 30. Defeating them will net players special turkey leg loot that refills their stamina to keep on playing.
Wakfu Raiders will also have Black Friday and Cyber Monday bundles scheduled from November 27 to November 30. Head to the official gumi forums for more details.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Overwatch: Hero Gameplay Previews
- Blizzard is offering early fans who are hyped about Overwatch a treat today - video gameplay previews of all twelve of its starting heroes.
- Conquer Online 3.0 to Launch Kingdom War in September
- Kingdom War, Tempest Wings, Perfection System and The Soul of Ancient Hero will be updated in CO 3.0 one after another.
- Guild Wars 2 Celebrates Halloween with the Return of "The Shadow of the Mad King"
- Starting today, ArenaNet is happy to announce that the annual Halloween festival, "The Shadow of the Mad King" returns to Guild Wars...