Wakfu Raiders Introduces New Chapter Update and Combo Attack
Wakfu Raiders’ holiday fever is starting, which means that fans will experience a bevy of new additions this pre-holiday season.
Starting today November 23, players will now have an additional fifth combo attack in their arsenal. By harnessing the power of characters of three different elements, they can unleash an awesome all-out attack to decimate foes in tougher dungeons. The level cap will also be raised to 80 so that players can buff up their raiders further.
In addition, there is also a new story chapter set in Brakma where the dominion of the demon Sram resides. A new Hell difficulty is also unlocked in the Crypt, where only level 75 parties and above can participate in this very tough challenge.
To keep in line with the festivities, special Thanksgiving creatures will be running wild in dungeons from November 23 to November 30. Defeating them will net players special turkey leg loot that refills their stamina to keep on playing.
Wakfu Raiders will also have Black Friday and Cyber Monday bundles scheduled from November 27 to November 30. Head to the official gumi forums for more details.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Villagers and Heroes Review
- Villagers and Heroes is an MMO that many people have unfortunately never heard of. It doesn’t have the huge budget, but makes up for it with...
- PAX Prime 2015 Day 1 Recap
- The buzzword of today is: Insanity! Even without the presence of Riot, Day One of Pax was intense to say the least.
- Fall Into A Heart-stirring Battle In Kingdom Defender
- Now it’s your call to Defend your territory and people by recruiting the most powerful and loyal heroes to your troop!