Vindictus to Release in North America in Q4 2010
Nexon announced at GDC 2010 that their popular action MMORPG ‘Mabinogi Heroes’, which was renamed ‘Vindictus’ in North America, will officially release some time in Q4 2010. The fact that the game is actually being released this year is quite exciting. The game takes an instanced approach to its gameplay, sort of like Guild Wars and Phantasy Star Online in that players gather in persistent staging zones, form groups and adventure in instanced mission areas.
Vindictus actually uses Valve’s Source engine which gives the game realistic physics and graphics.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Legendary Champions Website Launched
- Legendary Champions official website launched. Aeria Games releases more information about Legendary Champions on the new website for the game...
- Total War Attila: Red Horse Revealed
- As the old power of Rome starts to crumble, there is opportunity in being the aggressor for those who seek it. In this latest cinematic traile...
- Deals of the Week: Steam, Epic Games, and Twitch Prime (April 30, 2020)
- Looking for something to do this weekend? Check out the best free game deals and Twitch Prime Loot!