Vindictus to Release in North America in Q4 2010
Nexon announced at GDC 2010 that their popular action MMORPG ‘Mabinogi Heroes’, which was renamed ‘Vindictus’ in North America, will officially release some time in Q4 2010. The fact that the game is actually being released this year is quite exciting. The game takes an instanced approach to its gameplay, sort of like Guild Wars and Phantasy Star Online in that players gather in persistent staging zones, form groups and adventure in instanced mission areas.
Vindictus actually uses Valve’s Source engine which gives the game realistic physics and graphics.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Fifa 2015 Review
- Obviously with a new release each year, many people will raise their eyebrows with the progress they might make in each new FIFA game. It’s ...
- Fallen Earth Brings 3rd Anniversary GORE
- Reloaded Productions and GamersFirst are celebrating Fallen Earth's third anniversary with Update 2.5.
- Everquest II Rumpocolypse Press Preview
- This afternoon, I had the distinct pleasure of sitting in on a roundtable with Holly, Executive Producer of Everquest 1 and 2.