Vindictus to Release in North America in Q4 2010
Nexon announced at GDC 2010 that their popular action MMORPG ‘Mabinogi Heroes’, which was renamed ‘Vindictus’ in North America, will officially release some time in Q4 2010. The fact that the game is actually being released this year is quite exciting. The game takes an instanced approach to its gameplay, sort of like Guild Wars and Phantasy Star Online in that players gather in persistent staging zones, form groups and adventure in instanced mission areas.
Vindictus actually uses Valve’s Source engine which gives the game realistic physics and graphics.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Viva Media and Whalebox Studios Announce Goliath
- In Goliath, players find themselves in a mysterious land consisting of the jumbled fragments of a hundred dead civilizations.
- Skara The Blade Remains: Enters Steam Early Access Oct. 27th
- Bit, the indie development studio based in Barcelona, Spain and London, UK, today confirmed its debut title, ‘Skara: The Blade Remains’ wi...
- Soldier Front 2 Set to Deliver Cutting-Edge Competition
- It takes expert skill, strong teamwork, and lots of headshots to make it to the top! Aeria Games, a leading global publisher of free-to-play o...