Vindictus to Release in North America in Q4 2010
Nexon announced at GDC 2010 that their popular action MMORPG ‘Mabinogi Heroes’, which was renamed ‘Vindictus’ in North America, will officially release some time in Q4 2010. The fact that the game is actually being released this year is quite exciting. The game takes an instanced approach to its gameplay, sort of like Guild Wars and Phantasy Star Online in that players gather in persistent staging zones, form groups and adventure in instanced mission areas.
Vindictus actually uses Valve’s Source engine which gives the game realistic physics and graphics.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Blackroom Kickstarter Begins
- John Romero and fellow id Software co-founder Adrian Carmack proudly announce BLACKROOM™, a visceral, varied and violent shooter
- Pangya Opens Treasure Hunt
- SG Interactive has announced the start of a summer Treasure Hunt for Pangya players.
- Planet of Heroes Closed Test Begins August 30
- Planet of Heroes' closed test will begin tomorrow, August 30th.