Vindictus Open Beta Begins Sept 15
Nexon announced that the “early access open beta” for Vindictus begins on September 15. The first round of closed beta testing ended on August 24 and many people who wanted to get in on the beta weren’t able to. This next round of testing should be much more inclusive, as open beta keys will be given away here on the MMOHuts.com MMORPG Giveaways section as well as on other MMORPG websites.
Vindictus Gameplay Screenshot
Nexon also clarified that characters created during the open beta will NOT be wiped – so players can begin leveling up their characters without fear of them being deleted. For those that haven’t heard of Vindictus – it’s Nexon’s latest free to play MMORPG. Unlike their other games (MapleStory, Mabinogi and Dungeon Fighter Online), Vindictus is rated M for mature and features some bloody gameplay (Much like Requiem from Gravity).
Vindictus to kick off Early Access to Open Beta on Sept. 15, 2010
Nexon America has announced that the next round of beta for Vindictus will start Sept. 15, giving players a preview of some of the elegantly brutal content that will be revealed at Open Beta.
Battle ready players who fought their way through the previous closed beta will have access to Vindictus and be given two keys to invite their friends. Access keys will also be distributed through various media outlets, bringing more warriors into a world where they can experience the exciting spear-throwing, environment-shattering, fomor-killing fun that is Vindictus.
Players participating in Early Access to Open Beta will be able to level up their character, collect loot, slash monsters and save all progress when the game goes live. Unlike Closed Beta, all characters created in the early access period and later beta phases will be kept and carried into the live launch of the game.
Vindictus is scheduled to launch later this year, bringing elegant brutality to the online gaming space with stunning visuals and high-speed combat enabled by a modified Source Engine™. To find out more about Vindictus and prepare for early access to the game, visit www.vindictus.com and “Like” www.facebook.com/vindictus.
Articles You May Enjoy
- General War: Memories Kicks off 2nd CBT
- Meticulously recreating the brutal WWII, the browser game, General War: Memories, (published by Gamebox) has attracted dramatic attention and ...
- Noct: Survival Horror Game Now on Steam Early Access
- Independent developer C3SK and night-worshipping game label Devolver Digital have released online multiplayer survival horror thriller Noct o
- Update 15 Launches for Dungeons and Dragons Online
- Turbine has launched its latest update for Dungeons and Dragons Online, offering new content and several changes.