Vindictus (Europe): Lynn now available
Today, Nexon Europe is thrilled to announce the arrival of a brand new, playable character to the enormously popular, visceral RPG, Vindictus.
Lynn, Princess of the Lost Kingdom, is a striking-yet-deadly warrior who wields a spear with the graceful force of a dancer, and possesses powerful stamina to help her perform a wide range of unique attacks. Her damage skills are known as “Swift Assassin” and “Five Fingered Death”, both capable of causing massive damage to enemies and boss figures alike.
Lynn’s attack dodge skill is known as Rat, allowing her to dodge enemy advances and maneuver behind the attacker. Jade Fox is an active skill that allows Lynn to use other various active skills in a row, without significantly decreasing SP.
Lynn’s spectacular appearance can be altered to fit the player’s preferences, with a variety of looks and styles to complement the discerning Vindictorian.
“We’re very excited to have another excellent character for our European players to choose from,” said Marcel Kim, Product Manager at Nexon Europe. “Vindictorians everywhere can rest assured that we’ll continue to bring them unique new content that will excite them and keep them involved in the action.”
Lynn’s arrival sees the return of Vindictus Golden Time – a special event that lets players win special awards at a certain time of the day, including Unlimited Resurrection, Raid +2, Core +2, Exp x2, AP x2, 50% cost reduction, and, if you’re online on Saturday and Sunday, win a number of special items and gifts.
There will also be a Bonus Charge + 10% Event, in which paying users of Vindictus will receive a 10% bonus on purchased Nexon Cash (NX), distributed on the following maintenance dates: 2nd and 9th July. On top of this, a lucky ten users will be selected from all of those online between 25th June and 9th July to receive a special reward – a brand new keyboard and mouse.
For more info, visit http://en.vindictus.nexoneu.com/teaser/Default.aspx#sub1
Articles You May Enjoy
- NCSOFT Announces Closed Beta Dates for Blade & Soul
- Closed beta will start on October 30, for its upcoming wuxia-inspired MMO, Blade & Soul®.
- Trove: Geode Thoughts in Brief
- One of the reasons I love Trove is that it's a Voxel game (that I normally dislike) that sincerely does something different.
- Sci-Fi RTS Shallow Space: Insurgency Indiegogo Campaign Goes Interstellar
- The indiegogo crowdfunding campaign for its epic 3D space adventure real-time strategy game Shallow Space: Insurgency has now begun.