Vindictus Europe begins pre-launch
The closed beta for Vindictus Europe ended over a week ago, but the game is now ready to begin its pre-launch.
While closed beta characters will be wiped, data in the pre-launch (open beta) will be kept, letting players get a start on the action MMO as of September 28, 10am CET. The game has also arranged channels by region so that players can find similar language-speaking players without difficulty.
Nexon Europe also publishes Combat Arms and MapleStory.
Vindictus Gameplay Screenshot
From today Vindictus Europe fans can access the pre launch version of the game
Luxembourg, 28. September 2011 – From today, players across Europe can now enjoy Nexon Europe’s latest Action RPG, Vindictus!
Following the successful closed beta release, the pre launch phase sees a number of exciting new elements being introduced and offers fans unlimited access right up until the official launch.
Plus, players will be given the opportunity to win prizes through completing missions and attaining levels, so there’s plenty of opportunity to discover something new, gain rewards and enjoy non-stop play.
In addition, players will be delighted to hear that there will be no character reset before the official launch, which is coming soon.
For anyone that’s new to the game, Vindictus Europe is a must-see release for any MMO fan. This highly anticipated Action RPG hit offers an amazing world that combines a striking in-game environment with high-speed combat, powered by Valve’s Source Engine.
To find out more, receive exclusive content and updates visit www.facebook.com/VindictusEurope, www.vindictus.nexoneu.com or www.youtube.com/vindictusEU
Articles You May Enjoy
- RWBY Deckbuilding Game Review
- RWBY has had a fair amount of games come out over the last year or so, and now they branch out with a Deckbuilding Game.
- EverQuest Next Landmark Alpha Up; NDA down
- Recently, Sony Online Entertainment has released their alpha build for EverQuest Next Landmark. NDA has been dropped.
- Forge Goes Free to Play on Steam Today
- Dark Vale Games has announced that they will be turning Forge into Forge Free to Play on Steam today at 10am PDT!