Villagers and Heroes iOS Release Date Announced
Good news for Villagers and Heroes fans on the iOS mobile devices. The wait is almost over! Mad Otter Games has announced that the Villagers and Heroes iOS version will hit the App Store on February 26th, 2018. This is on the heels of the Starfall expansion in 2017, which introduced a variety of new systems, new mechanics, gear, loot and a host of class improvements. Five zones came with it, as well as immersive story-driven quests. Players interested in the iOS beta can sign up below.
“We are excited about the game finally coming to the Apple App Store so that players new and old can play on the Apple devices to experience one of the most immersive cross-platform MMORPG’s available”, said Damon Slye, President of Mad Otter Games. “We are looking for beta testers for iOS, so if you would like to get your hands on the iOS version early to help test, please sign up on the website!”
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Skies Announces Open Steam Early Access
- Eforb is pleased to announce the open Steam launch of the electrifying post-apocalyptic MMORPG The Skies.
- Blade: Sword of Elysion Mobile Review
- Blade: Sword of Elysion, takes you on the journey of three different heroes out on the quest from the Archangel Ramiel.
- Chrono Wars introduces the Dragon Arm
- Along with its recent server launch of S6 “Continuum”, Chrono Wars: Light of Darkness has introduced the Dragon Arm system.