Villagers and Heroes iOS Release Date Announced
Good news for Villagers and Heroes fans on the iOS mobile devices. The wait is almost over! Mad Otter Games has announced that the Villagers and Heroes iOS version will hit the App Store on February 26th, 2018. This is on the heels of the Starfall expansion in 2017, which introduced a variety of new systems, new mechanics, gear, loot and a host of class improvements. Five zones came with it, as well as immersive story-driven quests. Players interested in the iOS beta can sign up below.
“We are excited about the game finally coming to the Apple App Store so that players new and old can play on the Apple devices to experience one of the most immersive cross-platform MMORPG’s available”, said Damon Slye, President of Mad Otter Games. “We are looking for beta testers for iOS, so if you would like to get your hands on the iOS version early to help test, please sign up on the website!”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Cloud Chamber - Story-driven MMO now available
- Cloud Chamber is a new multiplayer game where players work collaboratively to unravel a mystery of murder, music and astrophysics. Starring Ge...
- SMITE announces closed beta
- Hi-Rez Studios has announced the closed beta dates for its upcoming MOBA, SMITE.
- Otherland MMO Beginning Open Beta
- Otherland, the MMORPG based on the novels by Tad Williams, will be launching its free-to-play Open Beta through gamigo.