Valve releases TF2’s Meet The Pyro video and announces Source Filmmaker
Valve just unveiled the last of the ‘Meet The’ series with the long awaited Pyro. This unveil comes after a 3 day long update to TF2 which provided new items and a new map. With the video Valve also announced Source Filmmaker, a free tool that allows users to create their own cinematic style videos within Valve’s very games. The software was revealed to have been used to create the majority of Valve’s cinematic videos for Portal 2, Dota 2, and Team Fortress 2. Check out ‘Meet The Pyro’ below and click here to find out more about Source Filmmaker.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Skyforge: Divine Observatory revealed
- The Allods Team and Obsidian Entertainment, reveals the Divine Observatory in Skyforge, the upcoming MMORPG in which players take on the roles...
- Path of Exile Launches in Taiwan with new features
- In partnership with leading Asian publisher Garena Online, Grinding Gear Games, developer of the critically-acclaimed action RPG Path of Exile...
- Tequatl Rising Update Live in Guild Wars 2
- Now officially live, the Tequatl Rising update for Guild Wars 2 contains new events, features and rewards.