Valve releases TF2’s Meet The Pyro video and announces Source Filmmaker
Valve just unveiled the last of the ‘Meet The’ series with the long awaited Pyro. This unveil comes after a 3 day long update to TF2 which provided new items and a new map. With the video Valve also announced Source Filmmaker, a free tool that allows users to create their own cinematic style videos within Valve’s very games. The software was revealed to have been used to create the majority of Valve’s cinematic videos for Portal 2, Dota 2, and Team Fortress 2. Check out ‘Meet The Pyro’ below and click here to find out more about Source Filmmaker.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Villagers and Heroes Review
- Villagers and Heroes is an MMO that many people have unfortunately never heard of. It doesn’t have the huge budget, but makes up for it with...
- Guild Wars 2: Tournament and Feature Pack Announced
- ArenaNet, developer of the acclaimed Guild Wars franchise, today made a series of announcements at gamescom 2014 to showcase how it’s embrac...
- Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire Now Live
- Today, ArenaNet announced that Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, the highly-anticipated second expansion to Guild Wars 2, is now live!