VALOFE Opens New Platform, ‘VFUN’
VFUN is an improved version of the games platform by Valofe and is slated to go live on March 14th, 2019. It will let players easily browse and access the games on it, and is multi-device/multi-language. This will include Korean, Japanese, Chinese, Dutch, Turkish and English. VFUN also boasts it will provide various web-based and in-game functions that interact with each other and offers something called “Stamp”. Stamp will also be able to be used in-game and these missions vary from “change your password”, to reaching certain milestones in the games themselves.
Dongho Jang, team manager of the VALOFE platform team said that though many game portals are based around one membership, they do not share the user experience across the games, so he worked towards this goal. He also went on to say that this is only version 1.0 of VFUN and that updates will come in the future, such as a friend list, push message service, and a social network system where users can share their in-game experiences with others.
Articles You May Enjoy
- APB Reloaded Gears Up To Launch 'APB RIOT'
- June 5th is a big day for APB Reloaded, with the live beta for APB RIOT going live as the largest content update yet.
- Divinity Original Sin: Now Available
- <a href="http://www.onrpg.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/Divinity-Launch.jpg"><img class="aligncenter" src="...
- Dauntless Arrives on PS4, Xbox One and Epic Games Store in May
- Phoenix Labs made a huge announcement today regarding the console/Epic Games Store release of Dauntless.